Morning Routine : Daily Habit Timer and Tracker
By Ubicolor Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently." -Tony Robbins
The quality of your morning determines the rest of your day!
Make sure it is as productive and focused as possible.
Featured on Product Hunt : "Great Product! I find the mornings are a great time to make important decisions for the day"
Key features :
● Create unlimited habits
● NEW : No need to watch the screen anymore! Enable Siri in the settings and get voice instructions
● Build unlimited routines : Night Routine, School Routine, Gym interval Workout (requires IAP)
● Daily reminders
● Select weekdays per routine - i.e. Monday to Friday or weekends
● Build, adjust and track your routines to create the best habits in your life
● Set a time for each task once and re-use every day
● NEW: Select automatic switch or manual switch to next habit (allows overtime)
>> BE MORE PRODUCTIVE
The smart timer lets you know when to change from one activity to the other, even if your phone is locked, a notification will appear on your screen.
>> BE MORE FOCUSED
The most successful people in the world follow a morning routine that helps them focus on key activities and progress in life, to get to the top!
>> TRACK HOW YOU SPEND YOUR TIME
Check the stats for last week or last month using the stats.
You realise you skipped meditation for a month : you know exactly what change you need to make!
● You can easily prevent the screen to lock automatically (just for this app) so the timer is always visible with the current activity
● Decide whether you want the iPhone to warn you with a sound alert or a vibration, or both (look in the settings)
● No usage of 3G data : this app doesn't need an internet connection. All data is saved on your phone and takes minimal space.
We recommend having your phone on Airplane mode to avoid distractions during your routine.
>> HELPS YOU FEEL BETTER
It is scientifically proven that completing small tasks gives great satisfaction and positive thinking, that leads to better and faster completion of the more important ones. This also largely increases productivity.
>> WHAT USERS SAY :
"Great idea and design. I try to be more effective in the morning but my time managment isn't good. :)"
● "Super helpful. Love not having to think about order of my routine each day. Good work!"
● "I was one of the people who complained about the ugly design of the app. The redesign looks much better. " (Thank you!)
If you have read books like The Miracle Morning, The Slight Edge, The Compound Effect but struggled to implement the action steps, and want a tool to help you track your time and habits + create new ones, this app was made for you!
DOWNLOAD TODAY TO SEE GREAT IMPROVEMENT IN YOUR LIFE FOR THE PRICE OF A COFFEE!
What's New in Version 3.0.2
Thanks for downloading!
We improved the overall stability of the app in this version.
Share your routines on Social media with #morningroutineapp
Great app but would prefer a bit more minimalism
Overall this app is great! I've created routines for my morning, when I first get into the office, when I get home from work, and before bed and they're really helping me stay organized and productive.
I do have a few minor quibbles and feature requests though:
* The Get Inspired tab isn't very useful after you've looked at it once but takes up 25% of the main navigation bar; a way to toggle it off would be nice. Similarly, the Daily Quote isn't something I use and the ability to disable it would be nice.
* Give more options around moving from current task to next task. Currently, if I click next task it marks current task as not done. If I have 5 minutes allocated for "Do the Dishes" and finish the task in 3 minutes, let me mark the task as done and move on to the next one. Maybe have 2 options at the bottom "Mark as done" and "Skip"?
* Pause behavior seems weird? Like it keeps moving through tasks in the background while paused? Again, if I have a 5 minutes "Dishes" task but it actually takes 8 minutes, let me pause it before the 5 minutes is up, unpause it when I actually finish the task, and have the routine pick back up without "stealing" the extra 3 minutes from the next task.
Again, great app overall but I'd like to see more features around managing and interacting with routines and tasks, less inspirational/motivational stuff, and the UI either more minimal or more customizable.
Great app to help with routines! :)
Feedback: maybe rename it to Daily Routines or Routines? I added a night and lunch routine as well and noticing I could do that made the app a lot more valuable. Also searched online for an app that was for daily routines and none came up so maybe that could help rankings? Idk but it's great. Thanks!
Love using this app!
This app really helps me remember to get all my stuff done before work! I wish they would bring back the pie chart from before that tracks how long you spend on each task! But other than that that app is great!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 16, 2017
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 29.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ubicolor Ltd
- © Ubicolor
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Create Multiple Routines$2.99