By Crowded Road
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***FEATURED IN THE ITUNES APP STORE TOP 10!***
NEW IN VERSION 1.2:
* GPS AND GOOGLE MAPS TRACKING
* STEALTH MODE,
* SCREEN BLACKENING
* SUPER LOUD AUDIO
“Back away from my iPhone!”
Getting tired of all those jealous people playing with your iPhone without asking? Concerned that your iPhone may get damaged or stolen? Keep all intruders away with Motion Alarm!
Our motion-triggered deterrence technology will help keep your precious device safe. As soon as the preset level of movement is reached, your customized alarm will sound, alerting you and causing the unauthorized iPhone toucher to back off. (Self-destruct, implode feature coming soon)
- Adjust the sensitivity level to distinguish between unauthorized use and accidental movement of the device.
- Choose an alarm sound. Currently includes a range of alarms, explosions and dog barking effects.
- Control alarm activation with a delay control.
- Designed to block iPhone sleep mode for continuous usage.
- Screen darkening so that potential iPhone "toucher" thinks the phone is off. NOTE: Tap in the top left corner to end darkened screen.
- GPS Tracking: Send the iPhones GPS co-ordinates with integrated Google Maps via email. (NOTE: Some users have reported that Hotmail may block GPS Report emails due to over protective spam filters. If this occurs, please try any other email address.)
- Stealth mode option to turn off alarm so thief will not realize they are being tracked via GPS.
APPLE RESTRICTION NOTE:
- Although we would love to be able to disable the home button, this is not something that is possible due to Apple restrictions. Please use screen blackening and stealth mode so that user will not be aware that GPS tracking is enabled and they will not think to press home button.
We are open to include you ideas also! Simple join our support community and let us know how we can make this app even better.
Practical and impractical uses for Motion Sensor:
- Deter your friends, spouses, partners, parents, bosses, teachers, children and pets from your iPhone.
- Put your Motion Sensor enabled iPhone on your laptop, or in your handbag, luggage or briefcase and be alerted as an attempted theft is in progress, and deter the thief.
- Perfect for muscle building and toning. Just hold the Motion Sensor enabled iPhone with an outstretched arm and don’t ever let that alarm go off.
- You can use the above technique for effective disciplining of your children and/or students. (Not necessarily recommended).
We encourage you to submit suggestions for new usages and any new features you would like. Please join our community:
Created by Crowded Road
A Maplewoods company
What's New in Version 1.2
1) Stability fixes
2) Tweaks and UI enhancements
3) Improvements to GPS and Google Maps Tracking
4) Better control of all features in Settings page.
Come on!!! Do not waste money until updated!!!
App is not that good... No waste money!!!
Add these in ur next update and I will change my mind!!!
1. Better screen darkening!!! (turn backlight off or at least down like flashlight apps)
2. Password before disabling!!! Make it possible to be alphanumerical and as long/ short as desired!!!
3. More noises... Louder if possible(for iPod touch)
4. Recordable noices!!!
5. Instantly SMS/ call/ email cell/home phone(urs 4 ipod touch and friend/ home4 iPhone) the second alarm is triggered
6. Wayyyy more frequent updates!!!
7. (Find way to make this possible and this will be the best app ever and will prevent alot of stolen iPods/ iPhone and I will defianetly make this a five star app and tell all my friends 2 buy this!!!) ok... Here it is... When u enable the alarm... It disables the auto-lock feature... Well... When the alarm is triggered... Force this into auto-lock... Then... Even if u press the home key... U will have 2 slide 2 unlock and enter a passcode(if u have) before u can do anything!!!
Add any/ all of these and I guarentee u more people will buy!!! I will tell all my friends 2 buy and u will get alot of better reviews!!!
This ap works well.
A couple suggestions:
1. Have a feature that requires you to enter a passcode after touching the left corner that will then disarm the alarm. If the intruder frantically starts touching the screen he could accidentaly turn off the alarm and then all is lost.
If that was added I would give it 5 out of 5.
Dr. Drewby – you must be joking…
There is a motion sensitivity setting. Maybe read the app description and check out all the features before posting negative comments.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 11, 2009
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Maplewoods Associates Ltd
- © Maplewoods Associates Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (2nd generation), iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).