By Crowded Road
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***FEATURED IN THE ITUNES APP STORE TOP 10!***
NEW IN VERSION 1.2:
* GPS AND GOOGLE MAPS TRACKING
* STEALTH MODE,
* SCREEN BLACKENING
* SUPER LOUD AUDIO
“Back away from my iPhone!”
Getting tired of all those jealous people playing with your iPhone without asking? Concerned that your iPhone may get damaged or stolen? Keep all intruders away with Motion Alarm!
Our motion-triggered deterrence technology will help keep your precious device safe. As soon as the preset level of movement is reached, your customized alarm will sound, alerting you and causing the unauthorized iPhone toucher to back off. (Self-destruct, implode feature coming soon)
- Adjust the sensitivity level to distinguish between unauthorized use and accidental movement of the device.
- Choose an alarm sound. Currently includes a range of alarms, explosions and dog barking effects.
- Control alarm activation with a delay control.
- Designed to block iPhone sleep mode for continuous usage.
- Screen darkening so that potential iPhone "toucher" thinks the phone is off. NOTE: Tap in the top left corner to end darkened screen.
- GPS Tracking: Send the iPhones GPS co-ordinates with integrated Google Maps via email. (NOTE: Some users have reported that Hotmail may block GPS Report emails due to over protective spam filters. If this occurs, please try any other email address.)
- Stealth mode option to turn off alarm so thief will not realize they are being tracked via GPS.
APPLE RESTRICTION NOTE:
- Although we would love to be able to disable the home button, this is not something that is possible due to Apple restrictions. Please use screen blackening and stealth mode so that user will not be aware that GPS tracking is enabled and they will not think to press home button.
We are open to include you ideas also! Simple join our support community and let us know how we can make this app even better.
Practical and impractical uses for Motion Sensor:
- Deter your friends, spouses, partners, parents, bosses, teachers, children and pets from your iPhone.
- Put your Motion Sensor enabled iPhone on your laptop, or in your handbag, luggage or briefcase and be alerted as an attempted theft is in progress, and deter the thief.
- Perfect for muscle building and toning. Just hold the Motion Sensor enabled iPhone with an outstretched arm and don’t ever let that alarm go off.
- You can use the above technique for effective disciplining of your children and/or students. (Not necessarily recommended).
We encourage you to submit suggestions for new usages and any new features you would like. Please join our community:
Created by Crowded Road
A Maplewoods company
What's New in Version 1.2
1) Stability fixes
2) Tweaks and UI enhancements
3) Improvements to GPS and Google Maps Tracking
4) Better control of all features in Settings page.
REFUND! Needs upgraded
Program doesn't work right and even if they do set it off they can just push off and when you have it send where to phone is it doesn't give you the correct location. REFUND! Great idea but needs major upgrades 1) make it so it requires a password to shut off alarm 2) disable home button until password is entered 3)make alarm louder 4) get the phone location right Please update for a better rating.
I tried this app, did not have to pay for it, and I'm so glad it didn't cost me anything. I just don't see that it has any real value. It's a gimmick, and a buggy one at that. I tried to get it to work, and after it failed numerous time, I lost all motivation to keep trying. Who would really find something like this practical or useful other than those who something to gain from you buying it?
Sweet app and some people are plain stupid
Why do you guys keep asking for features that Apple does not allow such as control of the home button??
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 11, 2009
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Maplewoods Associates Ltd
- © Maplewoods Associates Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (2nd generation), iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).