By ROLOCULE GAMES PRIVATE LIMITED
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Every now and then a game appears that changes everything. This is one of those games.” – KayPeeBee, UK (Motion Tennis™ Customer)
Motion Tennis™ allows you to play tennis using natural tennis motion gestures on your Apple TV or Mac/PC using AirPlay Mirroring. Your iPhone or iPod Touch becomes a motion controller while the action unfolds on the big screen.
No Extra hardware required. See it to believe what your iPhone or iPod Touch is capable of doing - Experience console motion gaming without the need for Xbox, Playstation or Wii. Your iPhone or iPod Touch is more powerful than you think.
Motion Tennis™ is powered by Edison Award winning rolomotion™ (patent pending) which converts raw data from smartphones' multiple built-in sensors into precise natural gestures.
What other Motion Tennis™ Customers are saying:
- “I am absolutely amazed” - Ashton Mitchell, UK
- “This the the pioneer we've been waiting for” – DK223, US
Featured on Apple, TechCrunch, All Things Digital, Engadget, Business Insider, Macrumours and many more.
Check www.rolomotion.tv for more information.
• Swing like a Champion: Get the real feel of tennis as you swing real forehands and backhands by swinging your iPhone/iPod Touch and taking control of your player on TV.
• Hitting glory: Hit multiple shots like the groundstrokes, slice and lob, and simultaneously give accurate direction to the ball, just like in real tennis.
• Multiplayer: Team up with friends and family by connecting two iPhones wirelessly and play together as doubles partners to beat the opponents.
• Tennis fitness: Get an approximate count of calories burnt with each tennis match and track total calories burnt. Integration with Health app to contribute to your overall Health dashboard (must update to iOS 8.0.2 for these benefits)
• The new home of tennis: Choose between Grass, Clay or Synthetic courts along with four difficulty levels to become a tennis master.
• Tennis Survivor: Think you can survive this continuous onslaught? Play the survival mode where you cannot make even ONE mistake. Get a highscore and compete in Online leader boards.
• Other features: Multiple game centre achievements, beautifully designed second screen support, dynamic cameras for more immersive user experience and more.
More ROLOMOTION powered games
More games from ROLOCULE
SAFETY AND COMPATIBILITY
• Motion Tennis ONLY works with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C and iPod Touch (5th Generation) with iOS 6.0 and above with Airplay mirroring provided by Apple TV (2nd and 3rd Generation).
• For Safety of your device, please read the safety tips in the main menu of the game.
What's New in Version 1.6
Motion Tennis now comes with support for the new Health app in iOS 8! Calories burnt as you play can now be added to your health data for easy reference.
It's not terrible
It's not terrible, but it's noticeably worse than the brands it's competing with. For example, Wii Sports Tennis beats it on MANY fronts, from feeling more natural, having better motion tracking, the large amount of character customizations, the better multiplayer, and even the basic graphics look better than this.
It's a cool thing to show off to people, but not a fun game. I give it points for its concept and interesting execution.
I can't even believe a game like this exists! Amazing fun and full use of the technology. One more thing my iPhone can do that eliminates another device.
Not for left handed
Although there's a setup for using your left hand - the player is right handed only.
Also extremely annoying is that is asks you every time you open it to sign into the health app to count calories and to sign into Game Center.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 27, 2014
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 40.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: ROLOCULE GAMES PRIVATE LIMITED
- © 2014 Rolocule Games Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad, and iPod touch.