Moto Report is an application that makes it easy for you keep up with your motorcycle's maintenance: periodical services, mods, fuel consumption, repairs made and more. You can easily manage multiple motorcycles and everything about them with this one app. Each motorcycle can have its own custom avatar picture, which persists throughout that bike's entire dedicated section in the app.
Moto Report uses Google Drive to back up your bikes and all their information, so that you can load your latest details on a different iOS device, or if you have removed the app.
Manage global app settings via a central area in the app where you can set up your units, fuel economy type, costs currency and more.
The simple, clean and user friendly interface makes it a breeze to navigate and update your bikes' information.
- Clean, beautiful interface, without any unnecessary clutter
- Google Drive manual back up and import of all your motorcycles' information
- Manage multiple motorcycles, easily telling them apart with the help of custom avatars
- Manage multiple services on each of your motorcycles
- Set up service intervals for each of your motorcycles and get notified via push notifications when the service is coming up, both by mileage and time
- Customize the upcoming service interval notification thresholds
- Keep track of services performed in the past via the service history section, available for each and every individual service
- Manage motorcycle mods or modifications (farkles), when you've added them and how much they cost
- Manage repairs done on your motorcycles, when they were performed and their cost
- Keep track of fuel economy via the Fuel Log section, available for each individual motorcycle
- Switch between multiple fuel economy formulas: liters/100km, liter/km, km/liter, MPG (US and UK miles)
- Switch to your country's currency and have all the costs across the app be reflected in that currency
- Manage to do items via the to do list, each item having 3 priority levels
- Manage notes on each and every service, service performed, motorcycle mod, fill-up, repair or to do item
- View stats on each motorcycle telling you how much you've spent so far on services, mods, repairs or fuel
If you happen upon a bug, want to send feedback or just a simple comment, please use the App Feedback section in the app's main menu.
The app is mainly geared towards motorcycles, but there is no reason why you would not be able to use it to manage your automobile, regardless of the number of wheels touching the ground.
I am a motorcycle rider myself and I am keen on continually improving Moto Report, so that it becomes an essential tool in helping other riders manage everything about their motorcycle and thus help them save time and money.
- Replaced automatic iCloud backup functionality with manual Google Drive backup and restore
- Added Export to PDF functionality, allowing for export of all your motorcycles to send via e-mail
- Fixed bugs related to adding motorcycles and their avatars
- Fixed date picker issues
- Fixed Repair delete bug causing app crash
- Fixed some minor issues with the Review popup
- Fixed Service History area sorting
- Mods, Fill-ups and Repairs are sorted by year now
- Updated email address to use in the Feedback section
- Fixed various small visual glitches
Ratings and Reviews
Organized and easy to use
Simple app to use and helps keep all your bikes up to date with services.
Don't waste your money
App with poor schedules options... oil is the most important thing on the maintenance and even it is not listed by default..
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.