BECOME THE GREATEST CAR MAKER IN THE WORLD!
Step into the captivating and cheerful Motor World, filled with amazing cars and shiny, happy people!
Run a small car factory and turn it into the best company in the world. Build your cars, create new ones, make your workers happy, please your customers, arrange your retail stores and play with your friends.
RUN YOUR CAR COMPANY
▪ Mix & create over 300 cars! You’ve gotta build them all!
▪ Manage & evolve your workers
▪ Improve your factory and retailing stores to attract customers
EXPAND YOUR REPUTATION WORLDWIDE
▪ Be the trend maker! Produce range of cars that reflects your personality
▪ Conquer fans around the world
▪ Overcome wacky quests & unexpected events
PLAY WITH FRIENDS
▪ Compete with other car makers on Game Center
▪ Race against friends
▪ Recruit them as workers
▪ Send items & receive gifts
HAVE FUN IN A LIVELY WORLD
▪ Enjoy several bonus mini-games
▪ Meet colorful characters, including FatCheez, The Doc, Catman, Mr Coffee and many more!
▪ The life-like crowd, wacky situations, intuitive controls and hitch-less game mechanics will get you hooked forever!
Find secrets & tips to become the best car maker on:
Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/MotorWorldCarFactoryCommunity
So many cars to love, come and play now!
This version includes some bugs fixes and game performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Used to be fun
I have played this for 6 months. The ads are MUCH worse, it crashes a lot (suspiciously often as I’m making real progress), and upgrading your team takes way too long and they are not effective even when you evolve. I have purchased in game items and they often fail to help me and improve my chances minimally if at all. My fighting team in the game is fairly advanced now that I’ve played as long as I have yet I frequently blown out in fighting rounds because my team inexplicably missed to land hits, the value of what they land is low, and the other team fighting me almost never misses and their hits have far more effect. Also, in challenges where you must gather different items like gems, good luck getting enough of at least one type. In 4 days of playing the last challenge, I’ve had the opportunity to win a green gem exactly one time and you need 4. I brought a stronger character to help me get to the final round to win the opportunity to play for a game and that has minimally helped. It feels very rigged to work against you so you have no choice but to spend a lot of money and you get very little in return. Super frustrating and I will be playing less of at all due to the blatant money grab here. It should be a fun little game but can’t be when it takes this long to advance and the deck is stacked against you.
I really like this game and I play it a lot. But it has way to many ads, that sometimes crash my game. Also if I want to skip 30 minutes ahead by watching an ad a lot of times it won’t skip, and others it will just crash. I also have a problem with the doughnut cap. I have max 34 doughnuts right now, but I have to start paying cash to keep upgrading the cap. Which is frustrating because the price slowly increases but the extra amount always stays at 1 doughnut per increase, which is unfortunate because the workers have very little stamina and don’t last very long without needing more doughnuts, especially when you make more expensive cars. BUT even through all this I’ve watched countless ads to refill my doughnuts, and upgrade my workers and have even gotten some engineers, still really annoying to advance in the game. Unless I buy cash using real money which is WAY too expensive in my opinion. It goes way too quick. I would think this is a 5 star game if
1. We could upgrade doughnut cap with out using cash, just coins
2. Engineers didn’t need cash to buy the 4th, and also had a noticeable amount of increase to stamina.
3. Cash was not nearly as expensive, or items in game where not as expensive, so you don’t waste cash so quickly
Just one thing that could be improved IMO
I love the game and also really like that there is never a point where you have to wait hours and hours, there’s always a free way to skip over wait times. The only thing that I find a little annoying is that there are no confirmation screens for buying things with cash, a lot of times I’ll accidentally graze the button for the donut menu while I’m reaching across the screen to tap something and I’ll end up wasting 5 cash on 10 donuts when I could’ve just watched a video to get my bar refilled, and it’s especially annoying being that just about the only way to get better workers is with cash which is already hard enough to obtain. But other than that it’s a good game all around.
- Oh BiBi
- 123.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 Oh BiBi socialtainment SAS
- In-App Purchases
- Special Offer 3 : pack of resources $4.99
- Starter Pack $2.99
- Economic Pack $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.