Mountain Bike Trails
By Total Square
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We make finding trails easy.
**** As seen on MountainBike.com & BikeRumor.com ****
MountainBike is the first application built by mountain bikers FOR mountain bikers.
Enjoy our list of over 5,000 MTB specific trails that yield over 50,000 miles of pure fun. Discover new trails in your area and easily locate hard-to-find trailheads when you are traveling.
We have trail listings in EVERY STATE as well as the UK, Canada and Australia!
Anyone who has ever tried to find a trail knows how difficult it can be - confusing directions, endless calls to the bike shop, scouring maps. Our App will get the information you need to get you out riding FAST!
- Innovative "Find Trails Near Me" button
- Leverage Mountainbike and the Iphone's built-in GPS to get you to the trail
- Search trails by name, city, or state
- Find Nearby Bike Shops for any trail ANYWHERE
- Quickly review trail difficulty rating to help select the right trail to ride
- Email friends driving directions to the trail
- Utilize the easy Google Maps interface
- Access to over 5,000 VERIFIED mountain biking trails (and GROWING). There are over 50,000 miles of trails now at your finger tips!!!!
- Get detailed GPS directions directly to the trail of your choice
We have compiled detailed directions to thousands of trails all over the United States, Canada, Australia, and the UK and will continue to add to the list with every new version.
Find out more at:
What's New in Version 3.0
Updated support for iOS 7
Hundreds of new trails.
DO NOT BUY. Complete waste
This is the absolute worst app I've ever seen. No trail information beyond the most basic, no reviews, and few descriptions of what it does have. Want to sign up to leave your own reviews? The app malfunctions and won't let you! It's self defeating! Want to search for trails in a location other than where you are? App can't do it! Sorry! You can only search to find new trails you don't know about by name. Sooooo helpful. The designers should be banned from the iTunes Store.
Still THE must have MTB app
my favorite app, I can't imagine not having it, so much info, it is simply amazing.
Good at finding trail heads but you want me to go to the website on my phone to view the trail?
It's ok but lacks some real innovation and useful tools when it comes to actually riding.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Dec 19, 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Total Square LLC
- © Total Square
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.