Movavi AVI Converter
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** Available on the App Store only! Special price for App Store customers – $9.99. ***
Movavi AVI Converter is a powerful yet easy-to-use video and audio converter for OS X that lets you convert AVI videos to any other video format quickly and easily.
Choose Movavi AVI Converter if you want to:
– Convert AVI to any other popular video format
– Save video for viewing on iPad, iPhone, iPod, or other device
– Extract audio tracks from a video and save them in MP3, AAC, FLAC, or other audio format
– Change the format of AVI videos instantly with no loss of quality with the brand-new SuperSpeed conversion technology
– Select the audio track and subtitles you want to save in the converted video or add external subtitles
– Use the smart format presets or adjust video parameters by hand
– Join video or audio files
– Save time with high-speed batch processing using optimized CPU loading
– Enjoy the stylish interface with a choice of dark and light themes
Convert AVI video files to different media formats including HD: MP4, MPEG-1,2, MOV, 3GP, Flash (FLV). Extract audio from video and save soundtracks in MP3, WAV, OGG, AAC, FLAC, and other formats.
The predefined settings also let you convert AVI video for viewing on 200+ mobile devices with one click: Apple iPod®, iPad®, iPhone™, Sony PSP™, HTC™, and many more. Take advantage of the iTunes integration: all files converted to Apple device presets are added to your iTunes library automatically.
Whether you're an old hand or just starting out, Movavi AVI Converter gives you convenient ready-made format presets for output files and the ability to manually tweak the output video parameters.
Through the use of cutting-edge technologies, Movavi AVI Converter saves you loads of time. With the new SuperSpeed mode, video processing is as fast as copying files between folders – up to 81x quicker than traditional conversion. And there’s NO loss of quality! SuperSpeed works for most popular formats, including MP4, FLV, MKV, and MOV with H.264 and MPEG-4 codecs, as well as for iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire and Google Nexus device presets.
If you don't need the entire file encoded, you can select any segment to convert. The conversion will be finished even faster, and the fragment will be saved as a separate video or audio file. You can even trim files in the SuperSpeed mode.
Please feel free to write our Support Team – http://www.movavi.com/support.html – with any question, any time. We'll be happy to help you out!
What's New in Version 4.0.0
We’ve completely reworked the program engine and interface to make it even faster and easier to use; we’ve also added support for the latest formats and new features:
– The new SuperSpeed mode lets you change video format with no re-encoding or loss of quality
– New output formats: WebM, OGV, MKV, MOV, MPEG-TS, and 3GPP2
– Existing presets for mobile devices have been optimized, and presets for the latest models added: iPhone 5S and 5C, Samsung GALAXY S4, Motorola Droid Razr HD, HTC One, HTC One mini, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10, and Nokia Lumia 920
– Integration with iTunes
– Multi-channel sound support
– Ability to choose subtitles for conversion and add external subtitles to converted video
– Frame rotation: you can rotate your video clockwise or counterclockwise through 90 degrees
– Using the built-in player, you can see what the output video will look like even before starting conversion
– Adjust the size and quality of the converted files with a single click
– Choose between dark and light interface themes
– And much more …
Easy to use and works great on Mac
I have a Mac and I usually convert workout videos and other old movies. I used the software for a couple of years now and never had any issues with speed of conversion or quality of videos.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 11, 2014
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 34.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GOLDEN SOFTWARE INC.
- © 2012 Movavi, PixelNovel Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.0 or later