Move and Match
By Move and Match
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
‣ Use Move & Match to create projects for school or just for fun at home – Move & Match is for teachers / parents / friends / students
‣ Free downloads via Dropbox - see final ⓘ screen
“If you’re a parent or teacher... ...I’d highly suggest you check this out.” — The iPad Fan
“For me, this app fills a niche in the app market.” — Fun Educational Apps
“There’s just too many things you can do with this app to list them all...” — Speech Therapy Tech
“bye bye cutting out - hello @moveandmatch” — Teacher, Australia
“I am a school speech-language pathologist and I love your app.” — Speech therapist, USA
‣ Teachers – make projects for students
‣ Parents – make projects for children
‣ Children – make projects for friends or fellow students
‣ Choose Make to create and share projects – this can be a teacher / parent / fellow student / friend
‣ Choose Use for students to only interact with an existing project but not change it
‣ Send a Move and Match file to other iPads which have Move and Match installed
‣ Send an image of your project by email – JPG or PNG or
‣ Save your projects by emailing them or store them in the Move and Match folder
‣ Create background pictures for gap fill activities or vocabulary activities
‣ No advertisements
‣ Match letters for younger learners
‣ Make phonics projects for younger learners
‣ Match words and images for vocabulary for language learners
‣ Make pelmanism-style / memory card activities for education or fun
‣ Use for math problems with any learners
‣ Create a photo dictionary with labels and example
‣ Take a photo with the camera and label it for vocabulary practice
‣ Use instead of Cuisenaire rods for language or math students
‣ Use gap fill activities for vocabulary or comprehension with a background image exported from Keynote or PowerPoint - see FAQs on website
‣ Move words to create sentences
‣ Move multiple words to complete sentences
‣ Move full sentences to create paragraphs
‣ Reorder paragraphs to finish a story
‣ Reorder items into timelines for history or biography
‣ Reorder grammar items
‣ Make class projects and share them
More information and ideas:
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- Link to free projects via Dropbox on final ⓘ screen
- Simpler pop-up text
First let me say, I NEVER write reviews. This app is great! If you have any questions about the endless possibilities of this app check out the web site! Lots of info. Side note- web site could use some work but you still get to see lots of ways to use this app.
This is fantastic!
Simple to use, not cluttered with a bunch of useless features, I can quickly make activities for kids to practice or study with. I put together an eight item shape and word matching game in under ten minutes. I will be using this often.
My new favorite educational app!
Just made up a few lessons for reading and social skills. The ability to use my own pictures and text is fantastic. The ability to interact with the text makes this app an educational winner.