MoviePro Remote - Remote control for MoviePro app
By Deepak Sharma
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Remote control for MoviePro app is finally here after so many user requests. Connect wirelessly to MoviePro app running on another iOS device through this app. Adjust all parameters on MoviePro camera including focus, exposure, White balance, zoom, camera lens type(on iPhone 7+), record/pause, all from another iOS device with live streaming.
Get full control of MoviePro app from this remote control. Recording live events, recording from devices placed in car mounts, possibilities are endless.
- Connect to MoviePro app running on another iOS device with a tap (make sure that 'Remote' setting in MoviePro app is ON),
- Access and set all Presets configured in MoviePro settings,
- Trigger Record/Pause/Resume/Stop,
- Adjust reticles, lock focus/exposure,
- Manual focus, exposure, WB controls,
- Zoom controls,
- Change cameras (front/back) and also switch between Tele/Wide/Zoom lens if MoviePro app is running on iPhone 7+,
- Live streaming of preview.
**Requirements: Please install this app only on devices with lightening connectors (iPhone 5 or later). Very old devices like iPhone 4s and iPad 2 are not supported.
What's New in Version 1.1
* Option to choose a nearby MoviePro camera,
* Multicam support. You can now quit one MoviePro camera and switch to another while continuing recording. Requires version 6.4 or later of MoviePro app on other device,
* Other bug fixes
- If you like MoviePro Remote app, please leave a 5 star rating in the AppStore. Good ratings help us sustain development and keep improving the app.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 19, 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Deepak Sharma
- © Deepak Sharma
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.