Dairy Health Check
By mpengo Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Dairy Health Check app gives you instant, accurate cow health data—right in the palm of your hand. Reduce unnecessary antibiotic treatments, and medical and third-party milk testing costs with instant somatic cell count (SCC) and Ketosis testing apps, as well as our data aggregation modules, SCC Impact Reports and PregTest Tracker.
Our flagship product, SCC Check (formerly called Dairy SCC), turns your iPhone or iPod into a mobile testing lab with instant milk testing results, so you can immediately treat your cows or pull them from production.
The newest milk testing app, Ketosis Check, gives you real-time ketosis indication so you can detect subclinical or clinical ketosis before it affects your milk yields.
In the PregTest Tracker, you can monitor your dairy herd breeding program and manually record pregnancy test results to generate next heat, calving, and dry-off dates—with automatic reminder alerts.
SCC Impact Reports generates a list of cows that have the highest impact on your bulk tank average. You can run the full herd list, or just report the top (highest) 20 cows, and use the aggregated data from the app to instantly make a decision about which cows to exclude from the tank.
Lab-Accurate Testing Results: a University of Guelph test study revealed the Dairy Health Check’s accuracy to be within 97 percent correlation to most international dairy somatic cell count (SCC) lab testing.
Dairy Health Check - App Highlights:
- Milk Testing - Get instant SCC and Ketosis results when testing the milk of individual cows or bulk storage tanks.
- Possible Pathogen Indication - Receive an indication of the possible pathogen causing high SCC results (Consult your veterinarian for confirmation of pathogen)
- Real-time Data Storage - Store images, results and records automatically
- SCC Impact Reports - Aggregate all of your SCC data for bulk tank averages
- Ketosis Check - Indications of clinical and subclinical ketosis
- Data Import and Export - Upload your data to your existing herd management software or email results directly to your veterinarian
- PregTest Tracker - Keep real-time, detailed records of breeding in your cow file and generate next heat, calving, and dry off dates
- Instant Cloud Storage - optional instant, free cloud storage
- On-Demand Data - Access your secure data 24/7
- Global Data Aggregation - Optional data collection to aid in mastitis studies worldwide, complete with geo-location tag and weather information at time of milk sampling
- Multi-language support—English, Spanish, French, Turkish, Korean and Chinese (Simplified)
The Dairy Health Check app includes:
• SCC Check with Possible Pathogen Indicator
• Ketosis Check
• SCC Impact Reports
• PregTest Tracker
• Data Collector
• Data Cloud
• Two-image processing
• Access to shareable aggregate results
Make decisions about your herd health – instantly.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Dairy Health Check works ONLY with the Dairy Quality Dairy Health Check microscope accessory and testing slides.
For more information, visit us at www.mpengo.com, or at www.dairyquality.com
What's New in Version 6.1.5
- Fine tuning of SCC analysis for the new Dairy Quality SCC slides
- SCC indication shows Green / Yellow / Red (with improved Yellow warning)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 21, 2016
- Version: 6.1.5
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: mpengo Ltd.
- © mpengo Ltd. 2012, 2016. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.