Mrmr OSC controller
By 10base-t Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mrmr (http://ecumedesjours.com/Mrmr/) is an ongoing research project to develop a standardized set of protocols and syntax conventions to control live installations and multimedia performances via mobile devices. The project was begun by Eric Redlinger, then researcher-in-residence at the Polytechnic Institute of NYU's experimental media center. The project is open-source and the code base is freely available at http://code.google.com/p/mrmr/
Mrmr enables you to use ordinary cell phones and PDAs as controllers in audio-visual performances, or to participate in interactive museum exhibits, or to use your mobile device in the place of the mouse or trackpad from your full-size computer. It also makes a great, free OSC controller for Max/MSP, VDMX and other VJ/DJ software.
Key elements of the Mrmr project are:
• create your own interfaces using only a text editor
• multiuser by design / client peer-to-peer or client-server models supported
• open standards (zeroconfig/bonjour/mdns, OSC)
• dynamic interfaces: widgets can be reconfigured 'on the fly'
What's New in Version 2.6
1) integrated editor: create, adjust and reposition your OSC controls right in the app
It's an amazing idea for an app but it has many bugs
I'm at th the best with my life
Me home from the start of the day of the world to her house in my room for improvement in my
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 03, 2013
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eric Redlinger
- © 2008, 10base-t interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.