mSecure Password Manager
By mSeven Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen, you can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation.
mSecure is used by almost a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
“…it’s everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager.” – Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit blowfish encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
• Auto-backup reminder (NEW) and Email backup to keep data safe
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native and high-res iOS look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates (3 NEW Templates) for fast data entry with the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search and collapsible section headers
• Sort by Name, Type and Modified Date (NEW)
• Full landscape support (optional)
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
• Personalize look and feel with Font and Theme options
“The program interface is intuitive and easy to use. [five stars]” – Software Informer
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports iCloud and Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• iCloud (NEW) sync support between iOS and MacOS (MacApp Store) platforms
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync (NEW) for iCloud and Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices
• New mSecure browser (NEW) to auto-login access to your websites quickly and securely.
• Auto-capture web logins (NEW) and fill web form fields (NEW) with your mSecure data.
• Sync Everywhere architecture supports multiple cloud systems, safely and securely
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
◆ UNIVERSAL APP: BUY ONCE AND RUN ON YOUR IPHONE, IPAD AND IPOD TOUCH ◆
◆ $5-Off on Desktop versions of mSecure when you like us on Facebook ◆
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac are now available at the low price of $14.95 USD with this $5 off coupon when you like us on Facebook.com/msevensoftware (regularly $19.95).
What's New in Version 4.5
- Added support for Apple Watch
- Fixed a few bugs
- Added support for iOS 9
- Added support for "multitasking" feature in iOS 9
- Fixed a few bugs
Great password manager with built in browser
This is a great program which has been stable over the several years I have used it. It not only allows you to save web login info but give you the flexibility to save other sensitive information. You can save, SSN, credit card numbers, membership info, all sorts of account info. The program won't work with other web browsers but has a built in browser where it will automatically provide login credentials. It has an easy way to copy and paste info into other programs or browsers. You setup your initial password that allows you into the program. Don't lose that or you can't retrieve info you have entered. There is a feature to randomly generate a password with all sorts of options, depending on need! Every time you leave the program you have to log in making it extra secure if you leave programs open. It has a good backup process. All is encrypted with 256 bit encryption (I think). If fact I use this program on my pad and iPhone. I can backup the database, encrypted and import back to my iPhone keeping everything synced!
Keep up the good work and thanks for securing my sensitive information!
Good, useful, convenient
This is a very good, functional password app. You can keep track of all of your passwords, quckly copy them to the clipboard so you can paste them into the prompts in website, apps, and more. It's elegant, user-friendly, and well designed. It gives the option to backup periodically, and it syncs across your devices.
My critiques are minor. I wish my thumbprint could unlock the app, instead of always having to type my mSecure password (obviously, to not set up a password defeats much of the purpose of the app, which is security). Also, a minor but still noticable inconvenience is that when it backs up, it asks me every time for my email, instead of remembering it from last time.
But overall, this is a functinal app. It has always been there for me. Syncing across devices means I can access my passwords on both iPhone and iPad without much trouble or without keeping duplicate records. In today's world of hackers it's important for us all to have something like this. The Apple keychain does not meet all of my needs and so an app like this remains important.
Keeps all my information in one App
I love this app! Keeps all my information in one place; credit card, web logins, passwords all of it! You can categorize your information (i keep work and personal on there). It sinks with my ipad and iphone. Can edit the information that you want it to keep and add pictures or change the icons. This app will even make up passwords for you and store them. You can copy passwords or usernames instead of having to re-type them. I've been using this app for 3 years. Can back up information on cloud or email it to yourself. It's vey secure and even has an option that if someone tries more than 5, 10, 20 times (you choose), it will wipe out the content. Only have to remember the password for this app (or if you have the finger print access thing - you dont have to remember any passwords)!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 29, 2015
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 30.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: mSeven Software, LLC
- © 2008-2016 mSeven Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Photos and Custom Icons$2.99