mSecure Password Manager
By mSeven Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen, you can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation.
mSecure is used by almost a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
“…it’s everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager.” – Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit blowfish encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
• Auto-backup reminder (NEW) and Email backup to keep data safe
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native and high-res iOS look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates (3 NEW Templates) for fast data entry with the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search and collapsible section headers
• Sort by Name, Type and Modified Date (NEW)
• Full landscape support (optional)
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
• Personalize look and feel with Font and Theme options
“The program interface is intuitive and easy to use. [five stars]” – Software Informer
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports iCloud and Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• iCloud (NEW) sync support between iOS and MacOS (MacApp Store) platforms
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync (NEW) for iCloud and Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices
• New mSecure browser (NEW) to auto-login access to your websites quickly and securely.
• Auto-capture web logins (NEW) and fill web form fields (NEW) with your mSecure data.
• Sync Everywhere architecture supports multiple cloud systems, safely and securely
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
◆ UNIVERSAL APP: BUY ONCE AND RUN ON YOUR IPHONE, IPAD AND IPOD TOUCH
What's New in Version 4.5.1
- Minor bug fixes
- Added Support for Apple Watch
- Added Support for iOS 9 Multitasking Feature
This is the best kept secret in the App Store!
mSecure is everything you could want for your passwords and private info. I read the review by "iTrust" dated January 7, 2016. Clearly, this person did not bother to go to the preferences menu. Had iTrust done that, he/she would have discovered that everything he/she said mSecure cannot do was wrong...it not only does it all, but it is very flexible and allows you to set it any number of ways you want. You can use Touch ID. You can backup to your computer in seconds...just download the free "mBackup" from their website to your computer. Same with syncing or restore. It holds a great variety of info...you choose what categories you want or don't want. It is as secure as anything in the App Store and...here is the clincher...unlike the highly touted app "Dashlane", mSecure does not require a yearly fee for these features. It's a no brainer. mSecure is the best password manager out there. I have been using it for several years and I am completely satisfied with it! I highly recommend mSecure.
I don't know how people can still use a stock password for everything in their life these days--so much risk. So because I don't, this app keeps my life in order. I even use it for keeping track of the names of servers/bartenders/owners of restaurants and other businesses that I don't go to frequently enough to feel confident that I'll remember them. Like I said, it keeps my life in order.
Otherwise, one small glitch I've seen is an issue when using the SwiftKey keyboard--on some types of passwords the keyboard obscures the notes, and it won't let me scroll the screen to be able to see it. I can work around it by switching to the stock iOS keyboard, so it's not a huge deal, just a minor, occasional annoyance.
Ok but lacks necessary features
This app is OK but it's nothing to rave about. I think the number one most incredible flaw is that you can't log in with Touch ID. It's an app for people who forget passwords, but it requires a password? Ridiculous.
I don't love that you can't switch between the app and another app without having to log back in. Now, if it had Touch ID maybe that wouldn't be such a nuisance but right now it's very annoying. You should be able to set the time limit before it logs you out...
I only use it to store web logins and passwords, not all of my other private data. It's relatively simple but makes you select from annoying layers of categories and labels which seems pointless. I just want to alphabetize a list and that's it...I don't need all the extra categories.
The backup reminder is annoying and never goes away...get used to the extra prompt every time you open the app.
All in all, the app does what it's supposed to do in that it stores all my web login information all in one place. I do worry about the safety features but for now I will keep using it and recommending it because it is the best app for this that I've seen thus far. It just needs to a few key features.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 03, 2015
- Version: 4.5.1
- Size: 30.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: mSeven Software, LLC
- © 2008-2016 mSeven Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Photos and Custom Icons$2.99