mSecure Password Manager
By mSeven Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New 3.5 Version includes iCloud Sync, Auto-Login, Auto-sync and more. mSecure is fully iOS 7 compatible!
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen, you can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation.
mSecure is used by almost a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
“…it’s everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager.” – Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit blowfish encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
• Auto-backup reminder (NEW) and Email backup to keep data safe
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native and high-res iOS look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates (3 NEW Templates) for fast data entry with the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search and collapsible section headers
• Sort by Name, Type and Modified Date (NEW)
• Full landscape support (optional)
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
• Personalize look and feel with Font and Theme options
“The program interface is intuitive and easy to use. [five stars]” – Software Informer
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports iCloud and Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• iCloud (NEW) sync support between iOS and MacOS (MacApp Store) platforms
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync (NEW) for iCloud and Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices
• New mSecure browser (NEW) to auto-login access to your websites quickly and securely.
• Auto-capture web logins (NEW) and fill web form fields (NEW) with your mSecure data.
• Sync Everywhere architecture supports multiple cloud systems, safely and securely
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
◆ UNIVERSAL APP: BUY ONCE AND RUN ON YOUR IPHONE, IPAD AND IPOD TOUCH ◆
◆ $5-Off on Desktop versions of mSecure when you like us on Facebook ◆
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac are now available at the low price of $14.95 USD with this $5 off coupon when you like us on Facebook.com/msevensoftware (regularly $19.95). Download a 30-day trial copy at msevensoftware.com.
What's New in Version 3.5.3
- Fixed a memory issue when synching very large files
- Fixed a browser issue when site needs a specific authentication method
- Fixed an issue with the password generator under iOS 7
- Removed shine from icon
Absolutely love this program!
I was looking for a way to store my passwords on my iPad and I found this program. Working at a graphic design studio as the office manager, I showed it to one of the computer experts and asked if this would be a good idea or was I looking to get myself into some sort of trouble I'm too naive to even consider. He said it looked like a good idea. Safer, anyway, than the pad I carried in my purse with the information. When I got it I let him see how easy it was to use. He bought it for his iPad. My daughters now have it for their iPhones too.
Later one of the other men at worked asked about what program we were talking about and they now use it to store all the office passwords for programs they use and secure web logins. I even loaded in onto my office computer with office information that can be accessed just in case something unthinkable happens to me. That way a few people have the password and would know who to contact and how to get things like payroll done in my absence. It is an easy thing to figure out and it is easy to keep up to date.
For home I have also put myself and my husbands medical information, doctors, insurance information. Our daughters now have one place they can find any information about us they might need.
Wonderful, easy to use and never, not once have I had any problems at all! Not even a crash!
JUST SAVED ME A LOT OF HASSLE!!!
So, iPhone 4s is a huge bummer. I'm one who has had nothing but misery with mine. Yesterday, it just decided to stop responding, leaving me no choice but to reset it to factory settings (since the power button is broken and a reboot is impossible). Of course THAT also reset all of my apps.
LUCKY FOR ME, I had mSecure backed up on my PC! All I had to do was run mSecure on my PC at the same time on my iPhone, choose the popup network from backup and voila! Less than a second later, all my data showed on my iPhone with no hassle whatsoever. Apple should be so easy.
I've used this app for years. It's awesome. It's super easy to use and I have faith in its security. I can't tell you how many times I must refer to mSecure on a weekly basis. 'All those passwords...for everything...my brain just can't retain them all.
I have NEVER, not one single time over the last few years, had a problem with mSecure app. It runs flawlessly. Again, Apple should be so easy and dependable.
Seriously, I can't rave enough about this app.
Quiet, Powerful, Gem
I've enjoyed the iOS and Mac versions of mSecure for several years.
The encryption level is up to par with the nearest, yet totally overpriced, competitor.
It has plenty of easy sync options, wifi, Dropbox (check out SafeMonk for extra Dropbox security), iCloud; take your pick.
For people who complain about this not being a Universal app...think about it this way: mSecure is updated regularly. And you aren't required to "re-buy" the app every year just to get the latest, greatest, versions. (See 1Password for that business model.) That's not "greedy", especially when you look at just the starting price of 1Password!!
1Password has become a marketing juggernaut, charging a hell of a lot, way too often, without significant added value. An "impression" of being better has been created. Some people "think" it's a "better" BECAUSE it's so expensive.
Most importantly, mSecure has all the powerful options you need to help protect your data. Highly recommend.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 07, 2013
- Version: 3.5.3
- Size: 17.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: mSeven Software, LLC
- © 2008-2013 mSeven Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.