mSecure Password Manager
By mSeven Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen, you can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation.
mSecure is used by almost a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
“…it’s everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager.” – Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit blowfish encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
• Auto-backup reminder (NEW) and Email backup to keep data safe
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native and high-res iOS look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates (3 NEW Templates) for fast data entry with the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search and collapsible section headers
• Sort by Name, Type and Modified Date (NEW)
• Full landscape support (optional)
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
• Personalize look and feel with Font and Theme options
“The program interface is intuitive and easy to use. [five stars]” – Software Informer
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports iCloud and Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• iCloud (NEW) sync support between iOS and MacOS (MacApp Store) platforms
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync (NEW) for iCloud and Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices
• New mSecure browser (NEW) to auto-login access to your websites quickly and securely.
• Auto-capture web logins (NEW) and fill web form fields (NEW) with your mSecure data.
• Sync Everywhere architecture supports multiple cloud systems, safely and securely
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
◆ UNIVERSAL APP: BUY ONCE AND RUN ON YOUR IPHONE, IPAD AND IPOD TOUCH
What's New in Version 4.5.1
- Minor bug fixes
- Added Support for Apple Watch
- Added Support for iOS 9 Multitasking Feature
This is the best kept secret in the App Store!
mSecure is everything you could want for your passwords and private info. I read the review by "iTrust" dated January 7, 2016. Clearly, this person did not bother to go to the preferences menu. Had iTrust done that, he/she would have discovered that everything he/she said mSecure cannot do was wrong...it not only does it all, but it is very flexible and allows you to set it any number of ways you want. You can use Touch ID. You can backup to your computer in seconds...just download the free "mBackup" from their website to your computer. Same with syncing or restore. It holds a great variety of info...you choose what categories you want or don't want. It is as secure as anything in the App Store and...here is the clincher...unlike the highly touted app "Dashlane", mSecure does not require a yearly fee for these features. It's a no brainer. mSecure is the best password manager out there. I have been using it for several years and I am completely satisfied with it! I highly recommend mSecure.
Great replacement for Splash ID
After SplashIDs melt down last year I decided to shop around and find wallet program worthy of keeping the keys to every aspect of my ID. This program has been rock solid. My wife and I synch through Dropbox. I type something in and seconds later it shows up on her device. The ability to use touch fingerprint to open the app on iOS devices works great also. It is simple in its scope but is seamless and functionally well laid out. The definition of a well designed product. The one panicky moment I had came early on when I accidentally pressed one of the pictogram buttons on the bottom of the screen and all of my data disappeared. It was a "favorites" button and I didn't have any favorites. Simply pushing the "star" pictogram restored all of my entries - that never were in danger of deletion anyway. This program is probably everything you want without an annoying bunch of extras that you wouldn't use. Simplicity, security, accessibility.
Security and Peace of Mind
A few years ago, I had to remember a half dozen or so passwords. Currently, I am storing over 200+ web logins, client logins, credit card numbers, critical documents, serial numbers, and more. I love no longer needing to clutter my mind with insecure passwords, now I can easily maintain 30+ digit passcodes requiring nothing more than my finger print (thank you for adding this). I love being able to edit the templates to allow adding secret questions used on a number of websites. These questions/answers are harder to remember than passwords.
1) I wish "Search" was available instantly when opening the app. (With 200 passwords it is a long scroll each time). Search is available with a click, but it is an extra click than necessary. I'd even like the search to appear like most other Apple Apps where you drag from the top and the search box appears.
2) Pop-up zoom function for serial numbers, maybe in landscape mode? There are times I need to enter a long string of digits into a printer or other device and I'd like the digits to be legible. (I am in the 40+ club where it is harder to see small things).
3) There have been some frustrations when I've found I changed a password or have more than one entry that is incomplete. I get this error where I can't enter a password as it isn't associated with this account. (Something like that). Very frustrating, I just want to try another password without editing my passwords.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 03, 2015
- Version: 4.5.1
- Size: 30.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: mSeven Software, LLC
- © 2008-2016 mSeven Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Photos and Custom Icons$2.99