mSecure Password Manager
By mSeven Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen, you can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation.
mSecure is used by almost a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
“…it’s everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager.” – Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit blowfish encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
• Auto-backup reminder (NEW) and Email backup to keep data safe
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native and high-res iOS look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates (3 NEW Templates) for fast data entry with the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search and collapsible section headers
• Sort by Name, Type and Modified Date (NEW)
• Full landscape support (optional)
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
• Personalize look and feel with Font and Theme options
“The program interface is intuitive and easy to use. [five stars]” – Software Informer
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports iCloud and Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• iCloud (NEW) sync support between iOS and MacOS (MacApp Store) platforms
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync (NEW) for iCloud and Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices
• New mSecure browser (NEW) to auto-login access to your websites quickly and securely.
• Auto-capture web logins (NEW) and fill web form fields (NEW) with your mSecure data.
• Sync Everywhere architecture supports multiple cloud systems, safely and securely
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
◆ UNIVERSAL APP: BUY ONCE AND RUN ON YOUR IPHONE, IPAD AND IPOD TOUCH
What's New in Version 4.5.2
- Updated for iOS 10 and Watch OS 3.
This app has been great but is end of the line for me.
I have used mSecure for several years and on more than one platform. I have loved it. No real issues and I always have felt that I was more secure than having passwords written down somewhere. I love the auto password creator. I love that I can create an entry on my phone and later access it on my iPad or other OS devices without any problem. However, a new version is coming and, unfortunately, it appears that the new app will force syncing through the company's own cloud based service. I found this out by looking at promotional material about the new app and reading the company's Twitter account. This makes me nervous and sad. Perhaps this doesn't matter to everyone but it does to me. I just don't feel comfortable with trusting this apparently small company to have the same cloud security in place as a company like Dropbox. And how long until we see the subscription model-"Pay us $XX per year to access sync". I refuse. I write all of this to warn anyone contemplating purchasing this app that a new and, in my opinion, weakened app is about to be released so do your homework before you purchase to see if you want to enter this ecosystem. Unfortunately, I will need to start looking for a replacement soon as I will not be upgrading.
GREAT APP; VERY DIFFICULT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
The app is great and works great. Customer support however is another issue. This was not an inexpensive app and the app is worth it but I expect after spending $25 for The two apps laptop and iPhone to have good customer support. The support I received from email customer support was vague and though I literally begged for step-by-step instructions on how to separate my account from my exes at that point I received no response whatsoever. My ex was the one to set up the sharing so I had no information or experience around separating them. Simple set step-by-step instructions would have saved me hours of distress. Eden who does support at the website provided those instructions; thank you Eden, but I didn't receive the information until the next day after I had already figured it out after literally hours of distress & fear of losing my data; Eden only works after 9:00pm my time (which I didn't see posted anywhere). Cmon guys--you can do better than this. Nick, you need more customer service training. With clear steps of exactly what I needed to do hours of distress could have been easily avoided.
I've been using mSecure for several years now. I have almost 300 entries and sync over Macs iPhones and iPads. Have never had a problem. It does it's job and works well. Syncing is fast and unobtrusive, despite some devices being used during international travel. On the one or two occasions I've contacted user support, they've been helpful.
There are a couple of UI features that could be updated, but they've announced a completely revised version, UI and internals, coming out in March so I expect these to have been taken care of. Although we'll have to see. They say the new version won't sync over iCloud or Dropbox any more, but will use their own servers. That will be new territory. But they say they won't be moving to a subscription model.
We'll have to see how the new version works out, but based on past experience, I'm expecting good things.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 13, 2016
- Version: 4.5.2
- Size: 44.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: mSeven Software, LLC
- © 2008-2016 mSeven Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Photos and Custom Icons$2.99