mSecure Password Manager
By mSeven Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen, you can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation.
mSecure is used by almost a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
“…it’s everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager.” – Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit blowfish encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
• Auto-backup reminder (NEW) and Email backup to keep data safe
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native and high-res iOS look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates (3 NEW Templates) for fast data entry with the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search and collapsible section headers
• Sort by Name, Type and Modified Date (NEW)
• Full landscape support (optional)
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
• Personalize look and feel with Font and Theme options
“The program interface is intuitive and easy to use. [five stars]” – Software Informer
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports iCloud and Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• iCloud (NEW) sync support between iOS and MacOS (MacApp Store) platforms
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync (NEW) for iCloud and Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices
• New mSecure browser (NEW) to auto-login access to your websites quickly and securely.
• Auto-capture web logins (NEW) and fill web form fields (NEW) with your mSecure data.
• Sync Everywhere architecture supports multiple cloud systems, safely and securely
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
◆ UNIVERSAL APP: BUY ONCE AND RUN ON YOUR IPHONE, IPAD AND IPOD TOUCH ◆
◆ $5-Off on Desktop versions of mSecure when you like us on Facebook ◆
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac are now available at the low price of $14.95 USD with this $5 off coupon when you like us on Facebook.com/msevensoftware (regularly $19.95).
What's New in Version 4.2.1
Fixed an issue that might cause the keyboard to type slowly
Fixed an issue when logging into some sites
Fixed other minor bugs
I love mSecure for many reasons...too many to list so I will just list a few. The description for this app is very detailed and has all the correct information and I would highly suggest reading & understanding all password manager apps before you purchase. It is the most customizable app ever. You can change everything to your own personal peferences and catergorize the data so its easy to navigate through and find things. I have been using this app for a year and have not had any complaints. I use this app just about every day, whether or not I am adding a new password or looking one up. There is a new way you can auto-sync all data and auto-login to your websites, but I have not yet used that feature yet but I am definitely going to. I did want to purchase a free password manager app but I did not want to pay an outrageous price either, and this app is worth every penny I spent!!
Pretty good app, long time customer
I've been using this app from a very early version and do like to see the many positive changes the dev has added. Really like the support for Touch ID, but there's one annoying issue I'd like to see fixed ASAP. I've turned off access to cellular data (I see no justifiable reason to this function for my purposes) and I get the very annoying alert every single time for me to confirm that I know that cellular data is turned off. This defeats the ease of access to get right into the app. Please fix the app so that we don't have to repeatedly get and respond to this unnecessary alert. I understand this is due in part to iOS but I'm sure something can be done in the app to prevent this issue.
I have had mSecure for several years, and I am very satisfied with it. It is easy to use; allows for a variety of item classifications and labels; can be password protected; is easy to back up; and is very easy to restore, either to the same device or to a new device (for example, if you have purchased a new phone and want to transfer your data to it.) This takes less than five minutes; I know, I have done it. Buy it. I believe you will be most satisfied.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 28, 2015
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 28.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: mSeven Software, LLC
- © 2008-2015 mSeven Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Photos and Custom Icons$2.99