mSecure Password Manager
By mSeven Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New 3.5 Version includes iCloud Sync, Auto-Login, Auto-sync and more. mSecure is fully iOS 7 compatible!
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen, you can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation.
mSecure is used by almost a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
“…it’s everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager.” – Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit blowfish encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
• Auto-backup reminder (NEW) and Email backup to keep data safe
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native and high-res iOS look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates (3 NEW Templates) for fast data entry with the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search and collapsible section headers
• Sort by Name, Type and Modified Date (NEW)
• Full landscape support (optional)
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
• Personalize look and feel with Font and Theme options
“The program interface is intuitive and easy to use. [five stars]” – Software Informer
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports iCloud and Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• iCloud (NEW) sync support between iOS and MacOS (MacApp Store) platforms
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync (NEW) for iCloud and Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices
• New mSecure browser (NEW) to auto-login access to your websites quickly and securely.
• Auto-capture web logins (NEW) and fill web form fields (NEW) with your mSecure data.
• Sync Everywhere architecture supports multiple cloud systems, safely and securely
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
◆ UNIVERSAL APP: BUY ONCE AND RUN ON YOUR IPHONE, IPAD AND IPOD TOUCH ◆
◆ $5-Off on Desktop versions of mSecure when you like us on Facebook ◆
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac are now available at the low price of $14.95 USD with this $5 off coupon when you like us on Facebook.com/msevensoftware (regularly $19.95). Download a 30-day trial copy at msevensoftware.com.
What's New in Version 3.5.3
- Fixed a memory issue when synching very large files
- Fixed a browser issue when site needs a specific authentication method
- Fixed an issue with the password generator under iOS 7
- Removed shine from icon
Easy but with robust features - storage YOU control.
There are a few market leaders in this segment that I evaluated before I went with mSecure for the past couple of years. They fall short in letting me control my own data. There’s just something weird about having a password SERVICE you must pay, and continue to pay for, in order to manage passwords that are yours. Plus, where the heck does it go? mSecure solves this problem.
Your passwords stay encrypted on your device. If you want to sync with iCloud or Dropbox (my solution) you can where they are also encrypted and useless without the keys on your device. In my mind, this makes mSecure more secure than their competition.
Secondly, their apps have shown great improvement over my period of ownership, they continue to make features the ease the use of a password manager. It is only on very rare occasions (usually involving my work PC) where I have to manually type in a password. mSecure has made it seamless and easy.
Finally I love the control I get on password generation. Different sites have different requirements and it’s usually pretty simple to get mSecure to follow the requirements of the site you’re managing a password for. This is a major hassle with other solutions that I’ve tried.
I highly recommend this product, it’s a life changer if you have a lot of accounts like we all do and has that great one two punch of convenience with security. Get it on your Mac/Windows/Mobile device - you won’t regret it.
Absolutely love this program!
I was looking for a way to store my passwords on my iPad and I found this program. Working at a graphic design studio as the office manager, I showed it to one of the computer experts and asked if this would be a good idea or was I looking to get myself into some sort of trouble I'm too naive to even consider. He said it looked like a good idea. Safer, anyway, than the pad I carried in my purse with the information. When I got it I let him see how easy it was to use. He bought it for his iPad. My daughters now have it for their iPhones too.
Later one of the other men at worked asked about what program we were talking about and they now use it to store all the office passwords for programs they use and secure web logins. I even loaded in onto my office computer with office information that can be accessed just in case something unthinkable happens to me. That way a few people have the password and would know who to contact and how to get things like payroll done in my absence. It is an easy thing to figure out and it is easy to keep up to date.
For home I have also put myself and my husbands medical information, doctors, insurance information. Our daughters now have one place they can find any information about us they might need.
Wonderful, easy to use and never, not once have I had any problems at all! Not even a crash!
Why mSecure is my first written review
OK, so I've ranked apps before but never took the time to write a review - so, why should mSecure be my first written review? To be honest it's because I value it so much. I've been dealing with electronic passwords since 1982 and I've tried many methods and even algorithms to remember them all, and as time went on I would end up not being able to login (= wasted time getting re-verified), or worse losing an account all together because I couldn't come up with the all important password.
It is no secret that having multiple passwords is important to be personally secure in this digital world, and this tool is a great assistant to me.
This program just works, and I like being able to include URLs and access various accounts within the app itself even with auto account information loading.
I am a long time user and on multiple occasions now have logged back into an account that I had not visited for over a year, and it's nice to just get back in!
I have recommended this program to many others and each who has downloaded it has told me how much they like it.
So if you are wondering - just download now, I think you will be glad you did.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 07, 2013
- Version: 3.5.3
- Size: 17.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: mSeven Software, LLC
- © 2008-2013 mSeven Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.