mSecure Password Manager
By mSeven Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen, you can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation.
mSecure is used by almost a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
“…it’s everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager.” – Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit blowfish encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
• Auto-backup reminder (NEW) and Email backup to keep data safe
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native and high-res iOS look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates (3 NEW Templates) for fast data entry with the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search and collapsible section headers
• Sort by Name, Type and Modified Date (NEW)
• Full landscape support (optional)
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
• Personalize look and feel with Font and Theme options
“The program interface is intuitive and easy to use. [five stars]” – Software Informer
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports iCloud and Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• iCloud (NEW) sync support between iOS and MacOS (MacApp Store) platforms
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync (NEW) for iCloud and Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices
• New mSecure browser (NEW) to auto-login access to your websites quickly and securely.
• Auto-capture web logins (NEW) and fill web form fields (NEW) with your mSecure data.
• Sync Everywhere architecture supports multiple cloud systems, safely and securely
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
◆ UNIVERSAL APP: BUY ONCE AND RUN ON YOUR IPHONE, IPAD AND IPOD TOUCH ◆
◆ $5-Off on Desktop versions of mSecure when you like us on Facebook ◆
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac are now available at the low price of $14.95 USD with this $5 off coupon when you like us on Facebook.com/msevensoftware (regularly $19.95).
What's New in Version 4.4
- Added support for iOS 9 Multitasking
- Added support for iOS 9
- Other minor enhancements
- Apple Watch support coming very soon!!
What a Pity We Need Apps Like This
I'm glad that updates to mSecure have made it possible to enter the app via biological input. What a shame that the Internet & electronic communications are so vulnerable to e-crime that anyone who uses them--even if only for recreation, let alone to do business--eventually ends up with dozens if not hundreds of passwords. Some of these seem to "expire" if left unused for a longish time. It's probably essential to have an app like mSecure to file, index, & make more secure important numbers of all sorts that one is apt to need online.
Managing one's e-life can get in the way, big time, of actually doing e-things--and both can seriously downgrade the time available to do one's real-world life. To save time, I put a different file on my phone to contain "second-string" passwords that I don't see as needing eFort Knox security--ones I can to quickly if a magazine or hobby app wants a sign-in. It'll be a good day when such apps accept biological ID for sign-in.
MSecure reduces anxiety about storing important passwords on one's phone. I hope the lessened anxiety is appropriate. ICloud asks if the user making a new password wants to store that on iCloud. I have no idea how secure iCloud is, & generally I say no.
I liked mSecure better, though, in the simple old days when one just stored material in alpha order by name.
Fantastic App a must have if you have many passwords.
mSecure is a great utility to securely store passwords and other private info (credit card info, bank acct info, ssn, passport numbers, WiFi keys, medical results, etc...) on your iPhone. You can even create your own categories and define which field names and type you want to be included. It has a great search function and is easy to use.
I have used this for several years and it's great! I never forget a password. I always have all the info with me and can feel comfortable that it's safely encrpted. I highly recommend this product! I'd say it's a must have for any adult with lots of private info. It's one of the iPhone apps that I use most frequently. Since all that private data is on your phone, remember to use a really good password for mSecure itself (search the web for how to create a really good password).
The backup to Dropbox feature works great.
Couldn't survive without it!
I can't say enough about this great app!
My mind is so FULL of passwords & ID's and all of then are getting more complicated. Work requires frequent changes on several applications & banks & financial institutions too. All I have to really remember is my mSecure & it syncs with my laptop & iPad & phone. What a relief! Just don't forget you're mSecure password. I did when 1st started using it. They won't have it & all is gone. Luckily I only had a few password & learned my lesson.
***Just updated my iPhone & iPad. It works on my iPad but Crashes after I enter my password on my phone & that's where my up todate passwords are located. ( not real good about syncing) I know they'll fix it but HURRY ! This is my most important app beside banking! 😱
*** All Good Again!!! Your my most important App again! 😍
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 24, 2015
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 29.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: mSeven Software, LLC
- © 2008-2015 mSeven Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Photos and Custom Icons$2.99