MSG File Viewer
By Tobias Suellhoefer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Open MSG Files on your iPhone/iPad.
MSG Files are items like messages, appointments, etc. originally created in Microsoft Outlook.
With MSG File Viewer you are now able to open these files on your device directly from within other appliciations!
* View messages and notes
* Access appointments, tasks, meeting requests and import them to your calendar
* Access contact information: make a call, write an email or import the whole contact to your address book
* View file attachments or hand them over to other applications
* ONLY with MSG File Viewer you can also view embedded msg items
* MSG File Viewer can be launched from within any other application like Safari, FTP clients, Mail, Dropbox...
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- iOS 9 Adjustments
- Support for iPhone 6/6S +
This is a great app. In our office we drag and drop the entire email with attachments to the project files. Most of the time the email contains important information related to the transmittal. In the past we needed to "pdf" the email so it would be easy to read in Dropbox on an IOS device. NO More with this App, Great now we just read the msg file: message, attachments,...
50% success rate, and no response or support
We purchased 200 copies of MSG Viewer at my company. We have found that it works great with Outlook messages saved in the Unicode format, but crashes when opening emails in the Outlook Message Format (without Unicode). Several emails have been sent to MSG Viewer support email, but no response has been received to date. I would love to give this five stars, but can't based on a 50/50 success rate and total lack of support or response to technical issues.
Excellent. Great update.
This is my must have app so I can open msg files from outlook that I store in Dropbox. Been using for several years. No issues.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 29, 2016
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Tobias Suellhoefer
- © 2012 Tobias Suellhoefer Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.