MultitrackStudio for iPad
By Giel Bremmers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MultitrackStudio for iPad is an audio/MIDI multitrack recording app. It comes with many high quality audio effects including a guitar amp simulator.
Both audio and MIDI tracks can be edited. MIDI editing features include pianoroll, drum and score editors.
The straightforward user-interface has been designed with tape-based recording in mind. It's easy to use yet powerful.
• Up to 16 audio/MIDI tracks, audio tracks can be mono or stereo.
• Editors: audio, pianoroll, drum, score, MIDI controllers, timesig/tempo and song.
• One effect return section.
• One master section.
• Three effect slots per mixer section (two for MIDI tracks).
• Effects: Automated Fader, Chorus, Compressor, DeEsser, Echo, EQ, Flanger, Guitar Amp, Master Limiter, Noise Gate, Phaser, Reverb, Saturator, Stereo Imager, Tremolo, Tuner and Vibrato.
• MIDI instruments: MultitrackStudio Instruments (General MIDI compatible), SoundFont Player, Matrix Sampler, up to four Virtual MIDI Apps and one CoreMIDI output device.
• Supports Inter-App Audio effects and instruments.
• Supports Audiobus (acts as output in Audiobus app).
• MIDI sources: onscreen keyboard (keyboard, chords, drum, matrix and various string layouts) and one CoreMIDI input device.
• Audio sample rate: 44.1 or 48 kHz.
• Imports .wav, .aif, .mp3, .mid and various other audio file types.
• Exports .wav and .mid files.
• Import/export audio/MIDI via AudioShare, General Pasteboard, iTunes File Sharing or email.
• Imports/exports .zip file containing all files needed to open song, compatible with MultitrackStudio for Windows/OS X.
Note: MultitrackStudio for iPad does NOT support Bluetooth audio devices.
What's New in Version 1.8
• MultitrackStudio Instruments: virtually all instruments sound better. Acoustic pianos respond to Soft pedal (controller #67). Bowed strings and many winds respond the Legato controller (#68). Synths have Filter and Resonance knobs. Drums have Bass/Snare/Toms/Hihat/Ride/Crash level knobs.
• Track editors can copy to (or paste from) General Pasteboard or AudioShare. Swipe horizontally over the COPY (or PASTE) button to access these options.
• MIDI editors: added 'swing' options to quantize resolution box.
• MIDI pitch controller editor now has 'R' button to set pitch bend range.
• 'Export MIDI tracks' can export to General Pasteboard.
• Tracks can be switched to Practice Mode by doubleclicking the track's Play button. Tracks can now be in Practice Mode regardless of instrument or effect panes being visible. Having multiple tracks in practice mode simultaneously is now possible.
• Tempo editor: BPM lower limit lowered to 8 BPM, so there's more room for fermata.
• Soft-monitored audio tracks: level meter shows speaker symbol to indicate output clipping (the meter itself shows the input level).
• Fixed: Stereo Imager wouldn't convert stereo input to pure mono (Width=0 didn't work).
• Extension Pack now features Multiband Compressor effect.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 13, 2015
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Giel Bremmers
- © 2001-2015 Bremmers Audio Design
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Extension Pack$19.99