This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MultiVid is a multi-screen synchronization playback solution for iPhone and iPodTouch. MultiVid is designed for economic playback of video content in multi-screen synchronization applications for theatrical performances and for visual artists.
Quicktime encoded MP4 video files can triggered to play in sync across multiple iPods/iPhones and to external screens. Triggering can be initiated from a iPhone / iPod Touch device or from the external OS X control software (separate download): http://www.marcotempest.com/multivid
The multi-screen synchronization capabilities found in MultiVid make it a very cost effective and reliable tool for multi-screen solutions without the need for a centralized video processor. Any number of MultiVid units can be synchronized. Sync accuracy is currently around 500 milliseconds and can be reduced to <50 ms when used in conjunction with the network time server functionality included with the OS X Controller app.
- Utilizes OS X server software to upload video files to your devices (separate download)
- Video file playback can be triggered from iPhone/iPod or from the provided OS X server software
- Video file playback on device screen or on external screen (external screen playback requires video out Apple cable)
- Triggering via OSC API (Open Sound Control) via TCP/UCP
- Auto-discover (Nothing to configure) as long as all devices and the server software share the same WiFi network
- Host computer running OS X to upload video files to devices and to run the server software (server software not required for playback)
- WiFi Network
- One (1) iPhone or iPod Touch device for each screen,
- Apple video cables for connecting external screens.
Special thanks to Twisted Media, Inc. for supporting the development of MultiVid!
What's New in Version 3.2
fix to support additional rotations in the UI
I've been using this app since 2012 and Always I surprise my friends.