By Music Choice
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Music Choice app gives TV subscribers on-the-go access to streaming music! All you need to do is log in once using your login for TV providers like Verizon Fios, Optimum, Comcast XFINITY, Time Warner, and more to use the Music Choice app for free!
Get unlimited free access to Music Choice’s features like:
• 75 commercial-free music channels - What, you thought were stopping at 50 channels on TV? Get an extra 25 music channels exclusively on the app.
• 25 Streaming video channels - We never run out of music videos. Seriously. Hit play and relax with another app exclusive.
• Thousands of music videos - Search for your favorite videos without getting RickRolled.
• Wait, there’s more! We’ve got original shows and interviews only available on Music Choice.
Music Choice is available FREE through participating TV providers:
All West, Alpine Communications, Arkwest Communications, Astound, Beaver Creek Cooperative Telephone, Bellevue Municipal Cable, Blue Ridge, Brandenburg Telephone Co, Bright House Networks, Bristol Tenessee Essential Services, Burlington Telecom, Butler-Bremmer Communications, Cable One, CableAmerica, CapRock Tv, Clarence Telephone and Cedar Communications, Click! Cable TV, CNS, Comcast XFINITY, Comporium, Consolidated Communications, Conway, Cox, Craw-Kan Telephone, CTC-Brainerd MN, Dakota Central Telecommunications, Durmont Telephone Company, Endeavor Communications, Enhanced Telecommunications Corporation, EPB Fiber Optics, Etex Communications, F&B Communications, Frontier, GCI, Golden West Cablevision, Grande Communications, GVTC, Hargray, Highland Media, Inside Connect Cable, Kalona Cooperative Telephone Company, KMTelecom, LPC Connect, Marne & Elk Horn Telephone Company, MCTV, Mediacom, MetroCast, Metronet, MHTC, Midco, MTC Technologies, MTCC, MUS FiberNET, Nemont, NU-Telecom, Optimum, Packerland Broadband, Pembroke Telephone Company, Plant TiftNet, Inc., RCN, RTC Communication Corp, S&T, Service Electric Cablevision, Solarus, South Slope Cooperative Communications, Star Communications, Suddenlink, TCT West, Time Warner Cable, Troy Cablevision, Inc, Twin Lakes, Union Telephone Company, USA Communications/Shellsburg, IA, Verizon Fios, Vernon Communications, Wave Broadband, West Carolina, West Central Telephone Association, WesTel Systems, Western Iowa Networks, WOW!, WTC Communications, Inc.
New providers are added regularly so check back soon if your provider is not listed.
To use Music Choice’s free app, sign in using your TV provider username and password.
About Music Choice
Music Choice, the multi-platform video and music network, delivers its music programming to millions of consumers nationwide through their televisions, online and mobile devices. Music Choice programs dozens of uninterrupted music channels; produces originals that feature today’s hottest established and emerging artists; offers thousands of music videos; and launched Music Choice Play, the music video, lifestyle and entertainment network for Millennials.
What's New in Version 5.4
Our latest release is something to get excited about! Here’s why…
- iPad users are getting a complete redesign that is sleek and user friendly. Who said you can’t have fashion and function?
- Yes, it’s finally here! Facts on facts on facts! All your favorite music channels now have our Did You Know? facts on the app. Because hey, the deets of your favorite artist’s life are important. We get it.
- Our original shows were good at hiding before, but no more! Now, you can easily search for series like Primed and Behind The Lines.
- Related content is now one click away when you’re watching one of our original shows. Go ahead, click it.
What are the benefits of creating a "profile"? (I don't see any) How can I mark channels as favorites or hide channels I don't want? How can I disable the "recent artists" display? (when changing channels the channel list keeps going away) How can I disable or hide the video features (to save data on cellular). How can I turn off the large pictures of the band or change it to just the album cover? Why can't I change channels using the "next/previous" commands on my earphones/remote/car controls? Why aren't there any options or preferences for these things? Why can't I turn off the annoying "did you know" messages that keep covering the song information. Why is the volume of the music in this app softer then all other music apps on my phone? I look forward to seeing as many of these bug fixes and enhancements as possible very soon!
This app was terrible early on, but it is worth a 2nd chance. I use my Xfinity TV account to log in and it works flawlessly. Great song selections within each of the genres I prefer to listen to. No ads. Plays in background, too. Zero complaints.
If I am already paying for my cable services, I shouldn't be subjected to commercials, right. Isn't that how works with the other music apps. Pay not to be annoyed.
The music will stop in the middle of a song, I have to open my, skip that crazy ad and then start the music again.