Music Tutor Plus
By JSplash Apps
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Learn to read sheet music and improve your sight-reading skills with Music Tutor. Develop your speed and accuracy in reading sheet music by identifying music notes in timed sessions. Choose to practice with notes in treble, bass and alto clefs in timed or untimed sessions. After each test, you can review your mistakes and see your progress.
Other features of Music Tutor include:
• Custom Practice Range - Set your own range of notes that you want to practice with.
• Supports notes up to 4 ledger lines above or below the staff on any of the clefs.
• Notes Reference Charts - For Treble, Bass and Alto clefs.
• MIDI Support - Connect your keyboard or digital piano using Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and respond directly from your instrument.
• Companion Apple Watch app using which you can practice recognising music notes on the go.
What's New in Version 3.7
Useful to learners
This is the BEST way that I have found to train your brain to automatically recognize notes on the keyboard. I love it and got a friend hooked on it, too.
One of the most knowledge reinforcing music theory apps I’ve tried and kept
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 26, 2017
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 8.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: JSplash Apps
- © 2012-2017 JSplash Studios Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.