Muwaqqit calculates comprehensive salah/prayer times and astronomical data for Muslims, including:
• Fajr, Shuruq/Sunrise, Zuhr, 'Asr al‑Awwal, 'Asr al‑Thani, Maghrib/Sunset, and 'Isha times
• Duha/Dahwa al‑Sughra, Dahwa al‑Kubra, Karahah and Ihtibak al‑Nujum times
• Night fractions (third, half, two-thirds)
• Solar anti-transit and transit times
• Fajr time during perpetual/persistent twilight
• Ranges for phenomena strongly affected by variability in atmospheric refraction
• Solar altitudes and azimuths
• Qibla true and magnetic bearings, Qibla solar time, and Qibla map overlay
• Local Hijri date and moon visibility based on naked-eye/optical visibility models
• Moon rise and set times, traditional phase, and times of conjunction
• Seasonal/unequal day and night hour lengths
Settings allow adjustment for location, solar altitude, elevation, uncertainty, and crescent sighting model.
Calculations are based on VSOP87D planetary theory, Odeh 2005 and the International Geomagnetic Reference Field model (IGRF-12).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.