My Cycles Period and Ovulation Tracker - Fertility Calendar and Menstrual Diary for Women
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the best period and ovulation tracker now! Trying to conceive? Want to know when to expect your next period This period calendar app tracks your periods and can predict your future periods. If you are trying to conceive, My Cycles tracks ovulation signs to increase your chance of pregnancy and fertility. Track your period, menstrual cycle, symptoms, medications, mood, and more related to your cycle wherever you are!
BENEFITS OF TRACKING YOUR PERIOD:
* Accurately respond to your doctor's questions about your period.
* Track your periods to better predict your future periods.
* Plan vacations and other events around your period.
* Know if you engaged in extracurricular activities while forgetting to take your pill.
BENEFITS OF TRACKING OVULATION:
* Learn what signals your body gives out when you're approaching ovulation.
* Understand your cycles through tracking to better predict ovulation and your fertile window.
* Better time when you're trying to conceive for improved chance of pregnancy.
* Know when to use extra protection if you're not trying to conceive.
* Know when to take a home pregnancy test.
FEATURES FOR TRACKING YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
* Record your periods, start date
* View your periods at a glance with our easy-to-read calendar.
* Plan ahead with predictions for your next 12 periods, fertile days and ovulation.
* Store daily notes, symptoms, medications, treatments, and more.
* Monitor and track moods, symptoms, weight, and other menstrual related progress.
* Customize your calendar and tracker.
* Post questions and get answers on women’s health topics from other women like you.
* Setup reminders for your next period or when your fertile days are approaching
* THEMES! Personalize your app with a beautiful theme.
FEATURES IF YOU’RE TRYING TO CONCEIVE (OVULATION TRACKING):
* Track ovulation-specific symptoms, treatments, and events (e.g. contraception)
* Record popular signs of ovulation: Basal Body Temperature, Cervical Mucous, OPK tests.
* Advanced ovulation prediction based on Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) or OPK.
* Ability to self-select your ovulation day for women tracking ovulation
* Track fertility-related medications and treatments, including Clomid, Metformin, and IVF.
* Record results of Home Pregnancy Tests
* Have a question? Tap in to MedHelp’s community as the largest health social network by asking questions in one of our many fertility and pregnancy forums.
ONLINE FEATURES (requires free MedHelp registration):
* Backup your data online.
* Access to your data online from any computer.
* Add data online and have it automatically synced to your iPhone.
* Print out all your data, including BBT charts, from medhelp.org. Great for doctor's appointments!
IMPORTANT: My Cycle’s ovulation detection and prediction methods are based on averages and is meant to be used as an estimate only. My Cycles cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy, avoid miscarriage, or anything where more accuracy would be required. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concern.
What's New in Version 5.6.0
*We now integrate with Apple HealthKit- Connect My Cycles and sync with HealthKit from the setting screen.
*As always we've squished some bugs, in particular: Viewing your flow data on the calendar now reflects the correct colors!
Thank you for using My Cycles :)
Best app ever!!
I have been using this app for over a year and it is incredibly accurate! I love how it shows when you are most fertile. Now all of this is great but what makes it even better is that you can easily track your overall health beyond just your cycles. Such as headaches and sickness making it more easy to identify a problem. Truly a lifesaver!
Love it, super useful!
I've been using this app for more than a year now and I love it. It's useful for keeping track this information and so simple. I gave a 4⭐️ and not a 5⭐️ because I can't seem to edit certain information (i.e. birth control reminder time) no matter what I do. It still reminds me, just not at the time I'd like. Other than that character flaw, it's great! I would definitely recommend it.
Alexis 33 now 31 when I started using this app. At one time I was able to select what type of birth control I was taking and now I can't. I was taking a certain kind when I was 31 and now I'm 33 I'm on a different kind. Can you guys please bring that option back?
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 21, 2015
- Version: 5.6.0
- Size: 30.3 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Medhelp
- © 1993 - 2015 Med Help
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.