My Cycles Period and Ovulation Tracker - Fertility Calendar and Menstrual Diary for Women
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the best period and ovulation tracker now! Trying to conceive? Want to know when to expect your next period This period calendar app tracks your periods and can predict your future periods. If you are trying to conceive, My Cycles tracks ovulation signs to increase your chance of pregnancy and fertility. Track your period, menstrual cycle, symptoms, medications, mood, and more related to your cycle wherever you are!
BENEFITS OF TRACKING YOUR PERIOD:
* Accurately respond to your doctor's questions about your period.
* Track your periods to better predict your future periods.
* Plan vacations and other events around your period.
* Know if you engaged in extracurricular activities while forgetting to take your pill.
BENEFITS OF TRACKING OVULATION:
* Learn what signals your body gives out when you're approaching ovulation.
* Understand your cycles through tracking to better predict ovulation and your fertile window.
* Better time when you're trying to conceive for improved chance of pregnancy.
* Know when to use extra protection if you're not trying to conceive.
* Know when to take a home pregnancy test.
FEATURES FOR TRACKING YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
* Record your periods, start date
* View your periods at a glance with our easy-to-read calendar.
* Plan ahead with predictions for your next 12 periods, fertile days and ovulation.
* Store daily notes, symptoms, medications, treatments, and more.
* Monitor and track moods, symptoms, weight, and other menstrual related progress.
* Customize your calendar and tracker.
* Post questions and get answers on women’s health topics from other women like you.
* Setup reminders for your next period or when your fertile days are approaching
* THEMES! Personalize your app with a beautiful theme.
FEATURES IF YOU’RE TRYING TO CONCEIVE (OVULATION TRACKING):
* Track ovulation-specific symptoms, treatments, and events (e.g. contraception)
* Record popular signs of ovulation: Basal Body Temperature, Cervical Mucous, OPK tests.
* Advanced ovulation prediction based on Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) or OPK.
* Ability to self-select your ovulation day for women tracking ovulation
* Track fertility-related medications and treatments, including Clomid, Metformin, and IVF.
* Record results of Home Pregnancy Tests
* Have a question? Tap in to MedHelp’s community as the largest health social network by asking questions in one of our many fertility and pregnancy forums.
ONLINE FEATURES (requires free MedHelp registration):
* Backup your data online.
* Access to your data online from any computer.
* Add data online and have it automatically synced to your iPhone.
* Print out all your data, including BBT charts, from medhelp.org. Great for doctor's appointments!
IMPORTANT: My Cycle’s ovulation detection and prediction methods are based on averages and is meant to be used as an estimate only. My Cycles cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy, avoid miscarriage, or anything where more accuracy would be required. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concern.
What's New in Version 5.4.0
Check out our new and dear sponsor by The Honest Company in the menu! Get discounted and great deals exclusively for the ladies of My Cycles!
As always, squished some bugs ;-)
Best app ever
I will admit I do judge a book by its cover. This app looked pretty simple on the little icon they created and it is very simple when your in the app. So as shown above when it says something like period day 3 tap the circle that says it and you basically track your weight and your mood throughout the day. Also how the cramps are feeling. I previously downloaded a different app that was titled M. C. for My Calendar anytime I looked on anyone else's phone I saw that app so I figured it was a good app but no I hated it. I Iike the privacy and how on your home screen it goes to MC for My Cycles and it looks modern and modern to me is simple I think if you had to define this app in one word it would be simple. My favorite part of all is no ads. The creators of this app are very talented. 😊😊😊
I was hesitant at first to use anything to track my ovulation, but I really like this all. Now I find myself checking all the time to know when to expect my cycle. I like the calendar feature and how easy it is to use and input notes, moods, pre natals, etc. It also has no ads or annoying stuff that often comes with free apps. It's worked really well for me.
This app is amazing- I love the multitudes of symptoms you can track, the analysis, and the charts. I love the notes section for writing down things that might not have fit elsewhere. It's so helpful for discovering patterns associated with your cycle that you may never noticed before - weird ones too! I feel better aware and in touch with my body thanks to this app.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 05, 2015
- Version: 5.4.0
- Size: 28.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Medhelp
- © 1993 - 2015 Med Help
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.