My Cycles Period and Ovulation Tracker - Fertility Calendar and Menstrual Diary for Women
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the best period and ovulation tracker now! Trying to conceive? Want to know when to expect your next period This period calendar app tracks your periods and can predict your future periods. If you are trying to conceive, My Cycles tracks ovulation signs to increase your chance of pregnancy and fertility. Track your period, menstrual cycle, symptoms, medications, mood, and more related to your cycle wherever you are!
BENEFITS OF TRACKING YOUR PERIOD:
* Accurately respond to your doctor's questions about your period.
* Track your periods to better predict your future periods.
* Plan vacations and other events around your period.
* Know if you engaged in extracurricular activities while forgetting to take your pill.
BENEFITS OF TRACKING OVULATION:
* Learn what signals your body gives out when you're approaching ovulation.
* Understand your cycles through tracking to better predict ovulation and your fertile window.
* Better time when you're trying to conceive for improved chance of pregnancy.
* Know when to use extra protection if you're not trying to conceive.
* Know when to take a home pregnancy test.
FEATURES FOR TRACKING YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
* Record your periods, start date
* View your periods at a glance with our easy-to-read calendar.
* Plan ahead with predictions for your next 12 periods, fertile days and ovulation.
* Store daily notes, symptoms, medications, treatments, and more.
* Monitor and track moods, symptoms, weight, and other menstrual related progress.
* Customize your calendar and tracker.
* Post questions and get answers on women’s health topics from other women like you.
* Setup reminders for your next period or when your fertile days are approaching
* THEMES! Personalize your app with a beautiful theme.
FEATURES IF YOU’RE TRYING TO CONCEIVE (OVULATION TRACKING):
* Track ovulation-specific symptoms, treatments, and events (e.g. contraception)
* Record popular signs of ovulation: Basal Body Temperature, Cervical Mucous, OPK tests.
* Advanced ovulation prediction based on Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) or OPK.
* Ability to self-select your ovulation day for women tracking ovulation
* Track fertility-related medications and treatments, including Clomid, Metformin, and IVF.
* Record results of Home Pregnancy Tests
* Have a question? Tap in to MedHelp’s community as the largest health social network by asking questions in one of our many fertility and pregnancy forums.
ONLINE FEATURES (requires free MedHelp registration):
* Backup your data online.
* Access to your data online from any computer.
* Add data online and have it automatically synced to your iPhone.
* Print out all your data, including BBT charts, from medhelp.org. Great for doctor's appointments!
IMPORTANT: My Cycle’s ovulation detection and prediction methods are based on averages and is meant to be used as an estimate only. My Cycles cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy, avoid miscarriage, or anything where more accuracy would be required. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concern.
What's New in Version 5.3.0
We are so excited to announce our new and beautiful charts- one more step in making My Cycles a complete women's health app!
Charts will help you understand the changes in your body throughout your cycle. This will be a great tool for you to track your health throughout your cycle. The charts we added are:
1. A weight chart to record your weight throughout your cycle and visualize the changes overtime.
2. A mood chart to see your mood trends.
3. If you are trying to conceive we added a Basal Body Temperature (BBT) chart that will help you through your fertility journey.
4. We also fixed key bugs.
Thank you for your support and suggestions! We hope you enjoy the charts :)
Love this App
I absolutely love this app, everything about it. There is one problem, though. I have it set to notify me every morning at 7:05 to take my pill, but I never receive the notification. This app isn't even in the notifications part of the settings on my phone. I also have one suggestion. Instead of having one alert time for the period day, there should be multiples. Right now I have mine set for the day before, but it would be nice to have one set for a week before, the day before, and the day of, or some other times that you can choose. But overall, I love this app so much more than the other cycle apps I've used. This is the best one so far.
Love how accurate it is. Also, I like that it allows you to keep track of your daily symptoms as it can help you know what type of period you will have that month.
Thanks for the upgrades and helpful changes.
Great app to track cycles. It's helped me track fertile times and be smarter about what's going on with my body throughout the month!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 23, 2015
- Version: 5.3.0
- Size: 25.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Medhelp
- © 1993 - 2015 Med Help
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.