My Cycles Period and Ovulation Tracker - Fertility Calendar and Menstrual Diary for Women
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the best period and ovulation tracker now! Trying to conceive? Want to know when to expect your next period This period calendar app tracks your periods and can predict your future periods. If you are trying to conceive, My Cycles tracks ovulation signs to increase your chance of pregnancy and fertility. Track your period, menstrual cycle, symptoms, medications, mood, and more related to your cycle wherever you are!
BENEFITS OF TRACKING YOUR PERIOD:
* Accurately respond to your doctor's questions about your period.
* Track your periods to better predict your future periods.
* Plan vacations and other events around your period.
* Know if you engaged in extracurricular activities while forgetting to take your pill.
BENEFITS OF TRACKING OVULATION:
* Learn what signals your body gives out when you're approaching ovulation.
* Understand your cycles through tracking to better predict ovulation and your fertile window.
* Better time when you're trying to conceive for improved chance of pregnancy.
* Know when to use extra protection if you're not trying to conceive.
* Know when to take a home pregnancy test.
FEATURES FOR TRACKING YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
* Record your periods, start date
* View your periods at a glance with our easy-to-read calendar.
* Plan ahead with predictions for your next 12 periods, fertile days and ovulation.
* Store daily notes, symptoms, medications, treatments, and more.
* Monitor and track moods, symptoms, weight, and other menstrual related progress.
* Customize your calendar and tracker.
* Post questions and get answers on women’s health topics from other women like you.
* Setup reminders for your next period or when your fertile days are approaching
* THEMES! Personalize your app with a beautiful theme.
FEATURES IF YOU’RE TRYING TO CONCEIVE (OVULATION TRACKING):
* Track ovulation-specific symptoms, treatments, and events (e.g. contraception)
* Record popular signs of ovulation: Basal Body Temperature, Cervical Mucous, OPK tests.
* Advanced ovulation prediction based on Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) or OPK.
* Ability to self-select your ovulation day for women tracking ovulation
* Track fertility-related medications and treatments, including Clomid, Metformin, and IVF.
* Record results of Home Pregnancy Tests
* Have a question? Tap in to MedHelp’s community as the largest health social network by asking questions in one of our many fertility and pregnancy forums.
CONNECTS APPS & DEVICES:
* Easily connects and seamlessly integrates with several apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone, HealthKit (Apple Health App), and more!
ONLINE FEATURES (requires free MedHelp registration):
* Backup your data online.
* Access to your data online from any computer.
* Add data online and have it automatically synced to your iPhone.
* Print out all your data, including BBT charts, from medhelp.org. Great for doctor's appointments!
IMPORTANT: My Cycle’s ovulation detection and prediction methods are based on averages and is meant to be used as an estimate only. My Cycles cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy, avoid miscarriage, or anything where more accuracy would be required. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concern.
What's New in Version 5.7.1
We have an exciting update for you:
*My Cycles is now available on the Apple Watch OS2! Get your cycles on the go and download My Cycles on your apple watch!
*Connect My Cycles to your Apple Health App and sync your cycle and health data.
Thank you for using My Cycles :)
Does the job
This app is great and although the color theme is not customizable, I really like how they went in a different route and didn't make it all pink like all other period apps. Really loving it but pressing the "done" tab after recording data is kind of hard, probably because of my device but just check to make sure and give it a little bug fix.
Love this app!
I use this app to track my monthly period, and it is great! I was looking forward to the watch app, but I know that this isn’t working yet because Apple hasn’t released watchOS 2 yet. Certainly not going to give this a one star rating because of Apple.
Almost always accurate
This has been a great app for me to track my cycles after having a baby. Almost always it is right in the money and it is easy to track symptoms. Just one click away.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 15, 2015
- Version: 5.7.1
- Size: 30.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Medhelp
- © 1993 - 2015 Med Help
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.