My Cycles Period and Ovulation Tracker - Fertility Calendar and Menstrual Diary for Women
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the best period and ovulation tracker now! Trying to conceive? Want to know when to expect your next period This period calendar app tracks your periods and can predict your future periods. If you are trying to conceive, My Cycles tracks ovulation signs to increase your chance of pregnancy and fertility. Track your period, menstrual cycle, symptoms, medications, mood, and more related to your cycle wherever you are!
BENEFITS OF TRACKING YOUR PERIOD:
* Accurately respond to your doctor's questions about your period.
* Track your periods to better predict your future periods.
* Plan vacations and other events around your period.
* Know if you engaged in extracurricular activities while forgetting to take your pill.
BENEFITS OF TRACKING OVULATION:
* Learn what signals your body gives out when you're approaching ovulation.
* Understand your cycles through tracking to better predict ovulation and your fertile window.
* Better time when you're trying to conceive for improved chance of pregnancy.
* Know when to use extra protection if you're not trying to conceive.
* Know when to take a home pregnancy test.
FEATURES FOR TRACKING YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
* Record your periods, start date
* View your periods at a glance with our easy-to-read calendar.
* Plan ahead with predictions for your next 12 periods, fertile days and ovulation.
* Store daily notes, symptoms, medications, treatments, and more.
* Monitor and track moods, symptoms, weight, and other menstrual related progress.
* Customize your calendar and tracker.
* Post questions and get answers on women’s health topics from other women like you.
* Setup reminders for your next period or when your fertile days are approaching
* THEMES! Personalize your app with a beautiful theme.
FEATURES IF YOU’RE TRYING TO CONCEIVE (OVULATION TRACKING):
* Track ovulation-specific symptoms, treatments, and events (e.g. contraception)
* Record popular signs of ovulation: Basal Body Temperature, Cervical Mucous, OPK tests.
* Advanced ovulation prediction based on Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) or OPK.
* Ability to self-select your ovulation day for women tracking ovulation
* Track fertility-related medications and treatments, including Clomid, Metformin, and IVF.
* Record results of Home Pregnancy Tests
* Have a question? Tap in to MedHelp’s community as the largest health social network by asking questions in one of our many fertility and pregnancy forums.
CONNECTS APPS & DEVICES:
* Easily connects and seamlessly integrates with several apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone, HealthKit (Apple Health App), and more!
ONLINE FEATURES (requires free MedHelp registration):
* Backup your data online.
* Access to your data online from any computer.
* Add data online and have it automatically synced to your iPhone.
* Print out all your data, including BBT charts, from medhelp.org. Great for doctor's appointments!
IMPORTANT: My Cycle’s ovulation detection and prediction methods are based on averages and is meant to be used as an estimate only. My Cycles cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy, avoid miscarriage, or anything where more accuracy would be required. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concern.
What's New in Version 5.6.1
Now integrates with Apple Health App. Easily connects and seamlessly integrates with several apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone, HealthKit (Apple Health App), and more!
Lost points for failure to sync
I would rate this as 5 stars. I've found that, after using this for almost 5 years, the app is pretty on point in predicting cycles.
HOWEVER!!! If you delete the app and then reinstall (and you have a medhelp account that keeps track of what you entered on the app), the app WILL NOT sync with your account for maybe a few days, if not ever. It's really annoying, bc it asks you to reenter all the information that it should already have because, if you have a medhelp account, it should sync automatically. And there is NO option in the app to manually sync.
I'm already looking for a new app to use instead of this one, because even with their "bug fixes," the above-mentioned sync fail STILL HAPPENS.
I always trust this app to know what's going on. I used this the first time I tried to get pregnant and it worked the first month! I know there are other factors, of course, but I believe it was correct about when I was ovulating. I just wish there were a way to input pregnancy and get back on schedule again. After I had my baby it averaged my cycle way off because it thought I had a 9-month-cycle.
I love this app. I've been using it for years now & I find it very helpful with predicting my cycle as well as knowing when my fertile period is so I can plan accordingly. I rely on it as my natural child planning guide. It was spot on when we conceived our first babe, and I'm hoping it will prove true a second time with our next!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 05, 2015
- Version: 5.6.1
- Size: 30.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Medhelp
- © 1993 - 2015 Med Help
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.