Trusted by over 14.8 million users worldwide, My Data Manager is the best app to help you take control of your mobile data usage, save money on your monthly phone bill and protect your online privacy. My Data Manager tracks how much data you use per app, secures your internet traffic with VPN technology and encrypts your unprotected data.
Key features of My Data Manager:
• Data Tracking: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi, and roaming
• App Tracker: Find out which apps are eating up your mobile data
• Data Shield: Browse securely on public Wi-Fi and protect your personal information with VPN
• Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and “bill shock”
• Shared Plans: Set up a shared or family plan and track usage across all members of your data plan
• Across Devices: Manage data across multiple devices
• History: Track historical consumption to ensure you are on the right mobile data plan
What are people saying about My Data Manager?
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” – ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
Our goal is to provide you with a free, simple service without ads. To keep our service free, we provide research on market trends to help create better apps.
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the feedback button in the app.
- We've added support for iOS 12.
- We've made some minor stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
A pleasant surprise
I’ve been using My Data Manager for quite some time, mostly just to keep track of my data usage. I found it very useful for that, especially the alarms, because I’m on a prepaid plan.
But I hadn’t enabled the VPN (for no reason that I can recall) but, after a conversation with a friend a couple of months ago, I decided to enable it (hey, it’s free).
One thing I noticed right off the bat, most of those horrible inserted browser ads, that throw video at you and are so difficult to get rid of, pretty much disappeared. That in itself would be enough to recommend using the VPN, but I’ve recently noticed that (probably due to blocking those ads) I’m using data a lot more slowly than I used to. I buy 2 GB at a time for three months, which would typically last me two. But that was OK. However, now, there’s only about three weeks left in my current period, and I still have over 1.3 GB of available data. I consider that quite a bonus.
There is a downside, it takes a little longer to make a https connection. But a small price to pay, I feel. Thank you, My Data Manager.
Unfortunately in family plan l did not know you shared data. First month l used 50% of what is to be divided by 4 people so half way in with 2 weeks left we were put on the much slower speed. You could not even connect to a website. I got slammed by everyone while explaining how would l know being my 1st month to share and never told. With Cricket (subsidiary of Att) alone l had 10 gigs of data. I think this is 10 for 4 people. With this program l set it for 2.5 gigs and can check daily use, avg daily use and how much l have left. Very cool !
BE WARE: UNLIMITED DATA IS A MARKETING UNDERHANDED TRICK. All it is is past your data amount they slow you to a crawl like the old dial up, even worse. We have Att.
So happy I found this app
I have a very limited data plan, but up until recently it was never a problem. Last month, about 1/4 of the way into my billing cycle I got a warning from my cell providers that I had used 75% of my allotment. And no one could tell me what the culprit was. I then found this app. The Only app I found that gives you detailed info about how much data each app is using. The 1000+ other apps out there are useless, without app data. This app is great. Seems very reliable and actually gives me useful info and I can set up alerts way before I run into another issue.
My FAVORITE app at the moment. Who would have thought?
- Mobidia Technology, Inc
- 69.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Mobidia Technology Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.