Explore Chinese writing!
By combining precision and poetry you will exercise your skills at learning chinese words and exploring the art of Chinese calligraphy.
A game that develop visual memory & observation skills
* Easily learn how to write simple Chinese Characters and understand their meaning.
* Free-form writing practice
* On or off guidance
* Get creative and make your own drawing / paintings
* Choose your brush and paint with Black Ink or ink wash / Sumi-e.
* Learn to write 25+ beautiful Chinese characters
Ages: 5 and up
"A journey of a thousand miles starts with one step." Laozi (6th Century BC)
Written Chinese is based on a pictographic system, as opposed to an alphabetical system. Words are not formed by letters, they are represented by characters. A Chinese character stands for a syllable, and is not a letter of an alphabet. For instance, 子 means 'child'. Each character is composed of strokes. For instance, the following character 女 meaning "woman" is composed of 3 strokes.
- New Voice-over
Ratings and Reviews
Extremely little content and almost no functionality. You can trace the characters you see on the screen shot, but no others; nor does it tell you what stroke order to use. Not good for kids or adults. I wouldn't keep using this even if I had paid nothing for it.
- Stupefy Media Limited
- 31.4 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Stupefy Media Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.