Track and store relevant health information between clinician visits. The app is specifically designed for those with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), including Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis, but can be used for related conditions as well. This valuable management tool was produced in a collaborative effort between @ Point of Care and the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA).
• HIPAA compliant login using Touch ID (or Face ID on iPhone X)
• Food log to keep track of potential food-related issues
• Special scientific measurements developed specifically for IBD patients to keep track of the state of the condition.
• Capture detailed information regarding your health in a digital journal
• Manage your medications and treatments
• Track IBD-specific symptoms and side effects
• Gain insights from easy-to-understand charts that record journal entries, medication adherence, and more
• Access up-to-date patient education materials in the "Learn More" section
• Share your information with your healthcare provider, facilitating more informed discussions during office visits
• iPhone X Support including Face ID
• Improved Charts
• Improved Journal
• Add notes to Treatments and Allergy panels
• Fixed keyboard-related issues on smaller phones
• Various bug fixes and maintenance
Ratings and Reviews
Contains some good information but a lot of the links are dead and some important information is missing. For example, done diet recommendations for UC are not relevant and refer to Crohns. Some drugs are not discussed. This app is not ready for prime time. Very disappointing given it comes from the AGA.
- At Point of Care, LLC
- 21.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright 2018, @Point of Care, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.