My PaintBrush Pro
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
My PaintBrush Pro is the upgrade version of My PaintBrush . It is a professional paint-and-drawing application with multi-layers. Use the inspiring tools and more than 100 types brushes to create and save smooth images to your Mac!
My PaintBrush Pro features highlights:
√ More than 100 types of High-quality Natural Brushes:
• Brush: 25 types
• Pencil : 6 types
• Pen : 16 types
• Airbrush : 11 types
• Decoration : 25 types
• Blur : 19 types
• eraser: 4 types
√ Adjustable Parameter of Brushes
√ Build up and manage multiple layers:
• Merge or combine layers.
• Set the alpha value of individual layer.
• Customize the layer to be visible or not.
• Freely Change the order of layers.
• Delete unwanted layers.
√ Operations on each layer
• Customized times undo/redo.
• Flip horizontally and vertically.
• Move selected zone.
√ Familiar preset tools
• Erasers, Fill tools, Colorpicker, Zoom In.
• Straight lines, Curves, Rectangles, Rounded-rectangles, Ellipses.
• Text: customize font, size, color of text.
• Palette: set the foreground and background color for tools.
√ Export to:
• PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, GIF
• MPB (contains layers information)
Any suggestion will be appreciated, support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.6.0
* If you like using our apps, please support us by rating / reviewing the app in the App Store.
* Bug fixes
Good Things, the tools are simple to use, experiment! Have fun with it before knocking it. I find it very useful. The layer system is really simple, I like it.
It's still too buggy. The menus freeze up from time to time, I finished a good painting and before I could save it unexpectedly quit… Please update soon. For a paid app, this needs to be a little less problematic.
It’s a good app, but there is one problem. With the curve tool, it just uses regular brushes. The straight tool is working fine though. Please fix this in the next update. Thanks
I love my mac but dislike this app. It is not as simple as Microsoft Paint. And there is no way to use the grid lines without zooming which is pretty unhelpful.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 10, 2013
- Version: 1.6.0
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: etinysoft Inc.
- ©2004-2014 eTinySoft Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later