Ever wished for your own personal stylist to make clothes shopping easier? Well here I am!
MyShapeStylist is a totally UNBIASED clothes styling app for women who want to look great and feel fabulous.
The app is incredibly accurate as it is based upon YOUR body shape and features.
BENEFITS TO YOU
• Shop with confidence; save time and money
• Know what suits you and what to avoid
• You will always look great (and know it!)
• ‘Dressing without Guessing’ forever after...
The app is not owned, developed or influenced by any clothing retailers, manufacturers or designers. Simply fantastic, honest advice from UK based Cristina Holm (aka MyShapeStylist).
Beautifully illustrated, the app is cleverly designed to show you what suits you, quickly and clearly, to help you shop more easily, whether you are in a store or online.
For more information about the app, go to the www.MyShapeStylist.com website.
HOW THE APP WORKS
First you need to spend 10 minutes measuring yourself, with the help of a friend. You also need a tape measure and a full length mirror.
Then gain access to all the amazing body shape advice as well as your TOPS advice. Both are absolutely free! See what styles suit you and what you should avoid. Create shopping lists using the My Likes feature and email friends and family too. It’s easy to update and always to hand on your mobile or tablet.
Best of all, follow the advice and enjoy the compliments from others. You will love it!
There is a small fee for further garment advice, however my fantastic tips will save you much, much more!
New in v1.8.1
- Bug fixes for syncing of measurements and My Likes between devices
New in v1.8
- Bug fix for email function in My Likes
- Removal of push notifications
- Minor updates associated with latest iOS (v10) releases
- Preparation for new developments later in 2017
Ratings and Reviews
I like the app
I am getting older so my measurements are always changing. I give this application only one star.
1) There are dietary weight lose apps that are well worth the money and can keep track of your measurements because it give you your BMI. So this application is at best just cute. Yet it too can be used as a reminder of your current measurements without the benefit of getting your BMI. This is about cloths verses weight management. Which brings me to point 2.
2) Bra and undergarments are harder to fit, and buy then “cloths” or over garments. Measurements help you buy certain undergarments. So I think the developers of this application missed a major lesson for consumers for this app. So it makes me think the person who created this isn’t very fashion sensible. They got a little style knowledge, yet lack real purchase power garment fitting knowledge.
3) The application gives you nothing to want more off. It is asking you to basically cure your curiosity and purchase on blind faith that it can do something.
I only purchase application because the free version is so awesome that buying the application even if there nothing different upon buying is well worth the purchase. So, curious still doesn’t sell at least me.
I think the application is colorful. It has potential. I like to see this application develop into a marketable product worth something unique.
Long way to go! A big DISAPPOINTMENT!
I was really hoping this app was going to be useful! Lets face it; its $10 to download all the garment types. Well the advice for Tops is free and the only suggestions pertain to sleeve styles. So I thought well I really want to know about blouses, so I bought it! Guess what? Almost the same info that was free for tops with the addition of a few breast pocket ideas. No info or suggestions for collars styles, neckline shapes, yokes, asymmetrical garments, etc. So far I consider this to be a huge waste of money! I can't even believe that there are separate charges for jeans and trousers. Given the small amount of information and advice they should be in one group. I won't be wasting any more money on this app.
My go to app
I wish I had discovered this wonderful, App before wasting many, many hours on online research. I refer back to the information provided in My Shape Stylist again and again. My Shape Stylist is not just a typical body type generator. My Shape Stylist collects detailed information such as neck length, therefore able to provide personal advice for my real body...not just a body type. My Shape Stylist provides professional advise, detailed illustrations and a section on what to avoid. A note on customer service... Recently, when I changed devices and needed assistance, they responded promptly with detailed instructions.
- NO PLACE LIKE HOLM LTD
- 50.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Cristina Holm
- In-App Purchases
- Dresses $0.99
- Jeans $0.99
- Blouses $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.