- New & Noteworthy on iTunes Main page in more than 100 countries including US
- Top 5 Productivity App in US & What's Hot in many countries
"A single day is enough to make us a little larger."
- Paul Klee
We hope you're having a wonderful life and your life gets better day by day. With My Wonderful Goals, make your day better than yesterday and achieve your goals.
My Wonderful Goals
My Wonderful Goals shows your day with your goals.
- Checking to-do note on daily basis
- Original design with analog and comfortable cozy feelings
- Daily view with accomplishment status
- Check, edit, delete your goal
- Pass it to tomorrow or pull it to today
- View stat for repeated goals
- Goals are categorized by Health, Learn, Money, Relations, Work, Event, Travel, Spirit, Home and Fun
- Categories can be ordered your way all through the app
- Repeated goals are tracked by progress and accomplishment
- Calendar shows status on daily base
- Calendar view can be sorted by categories
- Statistics are shown graphically
- Statistics are sorted by time and categories
- 3 Daily notices available
- Passcode lock feature
- Icon badge showing goals to do today
- Customizable accomplishment percentage
- Various fonts available
- Sound on/off
- Cancel to-do's that you don't want to do. Simply X-check on it!
- Concentrate on your to-do's with Eagle Eye. Tap it to see the ones left only!
- Icon badge automatically changes to number of goals for tomorrow on midnight
- Sync your goals with iCloud
- Use it on both iPhone and iPad. :)
- Website : http://hahaint.com
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dropbox Sync changed from Sync API to v2 Core API
- Stability & Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Handy place to put ideas
I like using this app to set up priorities. Little reminders that THESE are the things I want to be thinking about. Many ways to hone how often you want to do things.. want to work out? How about mon-wed-fri? Need a reminder? Recently I enabled the “icon badge” reminder and this is doing wonders to keep me on top of my self proclaimed goals which range from prayers to time with family working out and ..having fun! (I actually need a reminder to ‘take a break’.
One suggestion that I have would be to allow customizations of icons for each category. I have a lot of church stuff. ie morning prayer, going to Mass, praying the rosary.. and the spirituality icon is the yin-yang symbol and although I get that this is ‘a’ spirituality, it isn’t mine 😘. I have taken to using the ‘health’ icon because I’m trying to improve my spiritual strength. I would prefer a cross, some praying hands, an icon of the Holy Eucharist, the face of Jesus, star of Bethlehem, large bloody nail, you get the idea. Did you hear about the Buddhist at the drive through? They said to make them.....one with everything..
I need a good to-do list and I PAID for this app thinking it would be. It's utterly useless. No matter what I try, badges won't turn off and they are not badges to or about anything I need, want or assigned. Every time I turn something off in this app, it just turns itself back on. So infuriating. Having a to-do list, a TO-DO LIST, signaling badges to things that don't exist is about as unhelpful as it gets. Save your time, money and frustration.
Small adjustments / Good app
I just wish I could edit the categories and also edit the goals that repeat daily “forever”...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.