By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There’s a faster way with our cleaner and more modern look. Get more done with the myAT&T app. myAT&T lets you manage your AT&T Wireless, U-verse®, home phone and Internet accounts with your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Easy access to common actions directly from the app icon on 3D Touch enabled iOS devices.
Billing and Payments:
• View and pay your bill
• View activity since last wireless bill including bill and payment history
• Manage bill ready notifications
• Enroll in and manage paperless billing
• Set up and manage AutoPay
• Manage stored payment profiles
Manage your plan and services:
• View wireless voice, text, and data usage (including rollover data)
• Mobile Share customers can view, compare and change their wireless plan
• Add or remove wireless account services
• Review wireless rate plan details
• Access U-verse service details and plan information
• Manage U-verse voice features like caller ID on TV and Locate me
• Trouble logging in? Recover your User ID and reset your password
• View U-verse voice and television usage
• Reset your wireless voicemail password
• Set customized usage alerts for wireless accounts
• Manage U-verse technician appointments
• Move U-verse service
• Get help for your AT&T services
• Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
• Shop in the app, and then stop by your local AT&T store to pick up your products
myAT&T requires an active AT&T account that is registered for online account management.
myAT&T does not support Premier business accounts or GoPhone/Prepaid accounts.
What's New in Version 5.3.1
We updated your overview to cover new things like Plenti® and Visa® Reward Cards. It's also easier to find where to upgrade your device. You can do it all from the app!
Such Polarized Reviews! But I Give a It an A++
I'm sure the thought that a 5 is well beyond the mark here for some people reading this , but I have to try to counteract some of the negativity here, because honestly I use the app for two things - to remind me to pay my bill by letting me know it's due, which it does without a hitch, & making paying the bill extremely convenient & expedient, which I like, & it literally takes me between 45-60 seconds, to go from seeing the bills due, to the receipt of payment. As far as AT&T itself, I get better cellular service than all my friends and family everywhere we go, including the underground train & trolleys here in Philly(except for one short area), I very rarely DO NOT have 4G & it's once in a blue moon I find a region that's only Edge. Their customer service has always been superb for me & the app just adds a convenience & relieves one less worry. No complaints here. Yet. Not to say the app is absolutely perfect, but is there anything that is?? This app is as close to perfect, for my needs & desires at least, as can be expected in a day in age when change happens at a rate faster than acclimation to things.
ATT IS NOW WHAT METEO PCS USE TO BE!
Been a long term client of ATT since 2005. I've had multiple services from them throughout this time as well. So in this past 12 years I've seen nothing but poor quality when it came to cellular service/coverage and their so called fake high speed U-verse internet service in my neck of the woods. First off, their U-verse in at my location is just a re-labels DSL service at 6Mbps speed if you are lucky. Second, in these 12 years and multiple upon multiple complaints to them via the phone and app, their cellular coverage had actually gotten worse. It's always the same story of some BS cell tower needing an upgrade and apparently in 12 years they can't get the job done! Since Sprint and Verizon are now available and strong in my area I'll be switching over to either one of these carriers as my four lines come of contract. Even ATT's app is slow and unresponsive and take forever to load account information. Even my DIRECTV service is constantly down, they claim it's a software issue and they are working on a fix
(been like this for over 2 months now), yet ATT has done nothing to make any of this right. So if you can, avoid ATT and loom elsewhere...bad services, crappy cell service/coverage, and apparently no fixes coming anytime soon from these crooks!
Your app is confusing inconvenient asinine why someone can't help someone over the phone and take their money without putting them through so much crap I have no idea there are those that don't like to play online there are those Who would rather not put all their personal information online but AT&T couldn't give a care about that and a convenience fee what a load of absolute BS to charge someone five dollars for taking a payment the payments that are paid or what pay and keep AT&T in business and to charge them to take money is out right Thievery and is dishonest you people have some nerve again not to give someone all the information about your charges to where someone cannot even make a correct decision. Your business practices are toilet events and nothing more you lie and you just save and you steal from people who have trusted you to give them the information no one minds paying for what they are receiving the pricing upfront with no hidden fees if someone is aware of the total cost that they are able to make an informed decision without that information then you are just stealing stealing
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 06, 2017
- Version: 5.3.1
- Size: 68.5 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.