By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There’s a faster way. Get more done with the myAT&T app.
myAT&T lets you manage your AT&T Wireless, U-verse®, home phone and Internet accounts with your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Billing and Payments:
• View and pay your bill
• View activity since last wireless bill including bill and payment history
• Manage bill ready notifications
• Enroll and manage paperless billing
• Set up and manage AutoPay
• Manage stored payment profiles
Manage your plan and services:
• View wireless voice, text, and data usage (including rollover data)
• Mobile Share customers can view, compare and change their wireless plan
• Add or remove wireless account services
• Review wireless rate plan details
• Access U-verse service details and plan information
• Manage U-verse voice features like caller ID on TV and Locate me
• Trouble logging in? Recover your User ID and reset your password
• View U-verse voice and television usage
• Reset your wireless voicemail password
• Set customized usage alerts for wireless accounts
• Manage U-verse technician appointments
• Move U-verse service
• Get help for your AT&T services
• Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
• Shop in the app, and then stop by your local AT&T store to pick up your products
myAT&T requires an active AT&T account that is registered for online account management. myAT&T does not support Premier business accounts.
AT&T Services, Inc. Web Site myAT&T Support Application License Agreement
What's New in Version 4.9
Here are the new features available in version 4.9:
•Various bug and defect fixes
Thanks again for your feedback on myAT&T. Experiencing an issue with the myAT&T app? We have you covered, check out att.com/apphelp
I Agree With Everything I've Read
- Please make a voicemail to text feature when a person leaves a voicemail, it transcribes it and sends a text message. This feature is extremely useful and helpful and important.
- The same alerts I have to clear every time I open the app.
- App should have Touch ID and a data widget.
- UI appearance needs major work.
I got my first iPhone from Verizon and had Verizon iPhones until a few weeks ago when I switched to AT&T. I must say, all of the AT&T apps are quite disappointing considering AT&T was the first and only network iPhone was on until 4. All of Verizon's apps are much better looking and have way more details. And I digress, you can change your number even multiple times daily for free with Verizon and AT&T charges $36 to do it once? That's despicable. Other than that, AT&T beats the pants off Verizon!
AT&T allows Advertisers to data rob its customers!
I would absolutely love this app if data could actually be tracked correctly in it. It seems as if the AT&T app does not track data in real time & on several occasions this alone has caused my dated to exceed its limits without my knowledge. I don't know if AT&T uses a third-party data monitoring system but on some occasions I will not have used any data that day and I'll get a notice saying that I have used a ton of data! On top of that, every app & website has adds that I basically have to pay for with my data. What happened to the good old days when watching ads was time-consuming but still free to the viewer? I think that AT&T should make the advertisers pay for any data that is used for them to advertise on my device. As a customer, I should not have to pay to be advertised to! Are we as customers just going to sit back & let this happen?
A Thank you - would be nice
We used to get two words… Thank you-it disappeared, again. Two words mean so much. Other companies do it but AT&T has taken that away, again. Is it that difficult? Are those two words too painful to add after taking our money for years and years and years? Do some more research and you'll discover that those two words do you mean quite a bit to customers.
One thing I have always hated about making a payment to AT&T is that you never get a "THANK YOU" when you make a payment. They don't do that on the app and they don't do that on the web. Every company that I make a payment to always says thank you for your payment. Two simple words mean quite a bit.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 09, 2016
- Version: 4.9
- Size: 20.3 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.