By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Seconds count. Get more done with the myAT&T app.
myAT&T lets you manage your AT&T Wireless, U-verse®, home phone and Internet accounts with your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Billing and Payments:
• View and pay your bill
• View activity since last wireless bill including bill and payment history
• Manage bill ready notifications
• Enroll and manage paperless billing
• Set up and manage AutoPay
• Manage stored payment profiles
Manage your plan and services:
• View wireless voice, text, and web usage
• Mobile Share customers can view, compare and change their wireless plan
• Add or remove wireless account services
• Review wireless rate plan details
• Access U-verse service details and plan information
• Manage U-verse voice features like caller ID on TV and Locate me
• Trouble logging in? Recover your User ID and reset your password
• View U-verse voice and television usage
• Reset your wireless voicemail password
• Account and usage alerts for wireless accounts
• Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
• Chat with a live agent to help with wireless services
• Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
• Shop in the app, and then stop by your local AT&T store to pick up your products
myAT&T requires an active AT&T account that is registered for online account management. myAT&T does not support Premier business accounts.
AT&T Services, Inc. Web Site myAT&T Support Application License Agreement
What's New in Version 4.4
Thanks again for your feedback on myAT&T. Here are the new features available in version 4.4:
• View your Rollover Data balance
Plus the previously released features:
• Use myAT&T to get support for your mobile device
• Easy to view month over month bill and usage comparison
• Save copies of your PDF bills to iBooks
• Higher resolution graphics to support the larger, higher resolution screens of the iPhone 6/6 Plus
I am with everyone else... My app has stopped working. Keeps telling me to upgrade like I have seen everyone else say, but no option to upgrade beyond that. I was already over the app because my last bill was extremely high because the app does not update data information in a timely manner. They say it takes three hours. Well by that time I could be way over my data and not even know it. But the thing about this time was my app specifically showed me that I was under my data usage on the last day of my bill cycle. However, when I called AT&T they said I had gone over my data four times over!! Never got any notifications that I was approaching my data limit besides a 75% notification the day before my bill cycle was over, which the representative told me that by the time I received that email I had already gone over my data. Ssssooooo what's the point of the notifications if it's not going to help you to not go over?!?! Fix it AT&T!!!
Blank white page
Your app used to work great, then you started rollover data. This is my theory. I think ATT purposefully doesn't want the app to work so people can't check to see how much data they're using and with therefore go over. ATT isn't going to make any money with rollover data, they NEED people to keep going over their data. What's the best way to do that? Don't offer current data usage. Just offer a glitched app that no one can fix, either by updating or reloading. Your company should be ashamed of itself. Even when the app does load (which is maybe once out of every 40 times) it won't show you updated data usage. Super helpful ATT, but I know how you make your money. Not a happy customer. Now when I go over data are you going to credit that to my account since I had no way of checking it? You're crazy if you think people are going to call in and sit on hold for 15 minutes to check their data every time they want to use their phone for Netflix.
I've been reading all the negative reviews regarding the AT&T App. I pay my bill with it and rarely have any problems. A couple of times in the last few years I had a problem but nothing that calling customer service could not quickly fix.
I see people complaining about running over their data limit. My solution for this is to simply pay attention to what I'm doing. I know when I'm using data and I also know it takes about 24 hrs to get a good usage update and it has been that way for years. Rarely do I run over my limit but when I do I'm aware that I'm doing it.
The app may not do everything people expect but using some common sense with what you are doing goes a long way to keep the extra charges from being added in the first place.
In about ten years I have never had a billing problem and other things that come up have all been handled in a satisfactory manner by AT&T. It is the customer service that has kept me with them all these years. Yes, I have heard that others have had problems but for me, overall, I am satisfied with the customer service I get.
As for the phone itself I do get dropped calls and I wish the internet was faster.
Hope this helps someone.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 13, 2015
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.