By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tap into convenience with the myAT&T app.
myAT&T lets you manage your AT&T Wireless, U-verse®, home phone and Internet accounts with your iPhone or iPod Touch.
• View and pay your bill
• View wireless voice, text, and data usage
• Trouble logging in? Recover your User ID and reset your password
• View U-verse® voice and television usage
• Add or remove wireless account services
• Review wireless rate plan details
• Enroll and manage paperless billing
• Set up and manage AutoPay
• Reset your wireless voicemail password
• Manage bill ready notifications
• Manage stored payment profiles
• Account and usage alerts for wireless accounts
• Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
• Get help for your AT&T services
• Chat with a live agent for help with wireless features
myAT&T requires an active AT&T account that is registered for online account management. Visit http://www.att.com/myatt to register your account and download the myAT&T app. myAT&T does not support Premier business accounts or GoPhone/Prepaid accounts.
What's New in Version 3.0.4
• Badge Notifications are now removed on app launch instead of on successful login
• Mobile share change rate plan – Existing Mobile Share customers will be able to view all plan options, compare, and change to a new mobile share plan
• Performance improvements
Such Polarized Reviews! But I Give a It a ++
I'm sure a 5 is well beyond the mark here, but I have to try to counteract some of the negativity here, because honestly I use the app for two things - to remind me to pay my bill by letting me know it's due, which it does without a hitch, & making paying the bill extremely convenient & expedient, which I like, & it literally takes me between 45-60 seconds, to go from seeing the bills due, to the receipt of payment. As far as AT&T itself, I get better service than all my friends and family everywhere we go, including the underground train & trolleys here in Philly(except for one short area), I very rarely DO NOT have 4G & it's once in a blue moon I find a region that's only Edge. Their customer service has always been superb for me & the app just adds a convenience & relieves one less worry. No complaints here. Yet.
Proof AT&T Is CLUELESS About Customer Satisfaction
The other day I spent a total of an hour and a half on the phone with AT&T to express my frustration and distaste with the myAT&T iPhone app. After being passed around to four departments three things are very clear to me.
1. AT&T has no internal process to document and/or escalate issues arising with the myAT&T iPhone app. If such a process exists, the four people I spoke with had no idea.
2. AT&T does not actually use the iPhone app to test functionality. I spoke with an engineer and he was using Internet Explorer to test functionality I was experiencing in the iPhone app.
3. Based on the prior two observations, I can confidently state AT&T is disconnected from its customer base. They likely think I use a rotary telephone and send my payments via USPS.
- Data Use Bar Issue (still doesn't exist after update)
- HARDCORE reliance on mobile web interface
AT&T is the best with people like Josephine
This AT&T rep called me back to see what was going on and how she could help, after a hour on the phone and me explaining what was going on she highly capable of fixing all the little quirks in MY INADVERTENTLY MIS-set up of my online account , thus is why my AT&T. Is the GREATEST WIRELESS NETWORK TO BE ON, if you have a problem call them back and people like Josephine will help you out, again Josephine Davis you are a stand up person and AT&T is very lucky to have you on their team, keep up the great work. ;-)
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 07, 2014
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2013 AT&T Intellectual Property
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.