By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Seconds count. Get more done with the myAT&T app.
myAT&T lets you manage your AT&T Wireless, U-verse®, home phone and Internet accounts with your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Billing and Payments:
• View and pay your bill
• View activity since last wireless bill including bill and payment history
• Manage bill ready notifications
• Enroll and manage paperless billing
• Set up and manage AutoPay
• Manage stored payment profiles
Manage your plan and services:
• View wireless voice, text, and data usage (including rollover data)
• Mobile Share customers can view, compare and change their wireless plan
• Add or remove wireless account services
• Review wireless rate plan details
• Access U-verse service details and plan information
• Manage U-verse voice features like caller ID on TV and Locate me
• Trouble logging in? Recover your User ID and reset your password
• View U-verse voice and television usage
• Reset your wireless voicemail password
• Set customized usage alerts for wireless accounts
• Manage U-verse technician appointments
• Move U-verse service
• Get help for your AT&T services
• Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
• Shop in the app, and then stop by your local AT&T store to pick up your products
myAT&T requires an active AT&T account that is registered for online account management. myAT&T does not support Premier business accounts.
AT&T Services, Inc. Web Site myAT&T Support Application License Agreement
What's New in Version 4.7
Thanks again for your feedback on myAT&T. Here are the new features available in version 4.7:
•Transfer billing responsibilities to a new or existing account
•Improved Support section featuring a new simpler layout, revised navigation and more
Plus the previously released features:
•myAT&T is now available on iPad!
•Support for Landscape Orientation (iPad Only)
•iOS 9 Support (including Multitasking for supported devices)
•Find the right international plan for your needs with our new guided experience
•New simplified menu for managing your mobile device and features
•Easy to use mobile experience for managing authorized users
•Keep track of your order with the new order and activation experience
•Get personalized help fast with the new automated troubleshooting tool
Thanks again for your feedback on myAT&T. Experiencing an issue with the myAT&T app? We have you covered, check out att.com/apphelp
I am really disappointed with the app because i sometimes get good service from at&t in some areas but when you use this app it takes forever to load and you have to wait for so long its crazy my app only works when i am at home or have wifi or only on LTE but who knows where theres gonna be a LTE spot if it to work!..... Another problem is that everytime i long in to it, it like kicks u out or doesnt let u in so i dont even know how much data i have for the month left or if my bill starts over. How am i supposed to pay the bill if i cant get on the app thats what a lot of people say. Yall needed add touch id in with your app because its terrible!!! At&t fix you app because all these problems are really annoying i am disappointed in this app. 😑
Good for managing your account...use mydata app for day to day data monitoring
This app gets a bad rap from many who rely on it for monitoring data usage and I would agree that it does not work well in non-LTE service areas. If you want to manage your data usage then I recommend "My Data App" as it always agrees with ATT and it can be used on a family plan to see who does what and also monitor wifi so you can see how much your total internet life consumes.
That being said this app works great for monitoring your account and setting features of your entire account.
ATT warns you about time delays possible in updating your usage charts.
This is a horrible application!
I am really disappointed with my AT&T service. I have Uverse and internet with them. My contract started back in July. As of January they cannot figure out what is wrong with my service. I have called at least 30 times and every single time they send me "the expert" in this particular problem (still have not been able to pinpoint the problem). Every time they have done something different and left reassuring me and almost guaranteeing that the problem is solved. Getting an answer from the "my att" application is almost impossible. The service is slow and it takes forever to download. I will not renew my contract with them.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 05, 2016
- Version: 4.7
- Size: 19.8 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.