MyBrushes – Sketch, Paint, Design
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
On Sale. Original $ 29.99.
MyBrushes is an unique, INFINITE canvas drawing tool. Packed with an ultimate fast paint engine, professional-grade perspective Paint tool lets you focus on drawing. The power you need, the intuitive simplicity you love. It is the smart choice for both professional illustrators and occasional doodlers.
Artist Gallery: http://www.mybrushes-app.com
Paint Video Reviews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WVAqe_qWN8
MyBrushes features highlights:
- Layering system:
• Unlimited layers ( yes, even every layer is UNLIMITED size! ).
• Create, delete and re-order layers.
• Duplicate and clear a layer.
• Copy and paste layers.
• Support Layer's Translation, Rotation, Scaling
- Unique Paint Studio Features:
• Unlimited size canvas.
• Record and Playback your drawing. Previous painting and undo actions were saved. You can enjoy it or re-edit it during the playback.
• Powerful Mac painting engine to support fast painting, smooth and responsive painting (precision & performance).
- Image Editing Studio:
• Text input.
• Import images or photos from your devices and draw over your images.
• Instant image processing.
• Image alpha channel
• You can import lots of image formats to Mybrushes:
- Advanced Paint Brush System:
• Continuous auto-save—never lose work again.
• Pressure-sensitive could be adjusted.
• 100 shapes high-quality natural paintbrushes: brush, pencil, pen, airbrush, watercolor brush, chalk, charcoal, neon pens, special effect pens...
• Rapidly adjust the brush size.
• Preview the final effect of each brush style.
- Simple and Powerful Interface:
• Undo / Redo function (Unlimited times !).
• Eraser tool to correct possible mistakes.
- Artwork Gallery:
• Export to image file. You can select to export artwork in a whole piece or divide huge artwork into several blocks without losing quality.
• Share your artworks to facebook，twitter，email, and so on.
• 50 kinds of background templates in template Library.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated, support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.0.0
1 Enhancement for OS X El Capitan 10.11
2 Add drawing rectangle, circle, line, polygon tools;
3 Support selection with rectangle, circle or polygon;
To me this is an excellent paint program. I had to be patient with myself to find all the things that you can do with this program but when I did, I was more than pleased. It is simple to use but yet produces beautiful works of art for you. There are numerous brush heads and designs at your disposal and the color wheel is easy to use and gives the artist a perfect way to pick and combine colors. I would definitely recommend this Program as I consider it a very good one.
RE: Easy of Use
As an illsutrator and graphic designer, I found this software to be very easy to use in combination with some of my other softwares. I love how the brushes handle the style I like to create with and give me a wonderful touches with the bending font. I know you can get the same effects in Adobe Photoshop, Sketchbook or Mishchief, but this is just a nice software to have along with the others.
Needs a lot
I wanted a good app… I paid 20 bucks for this…
Look, it’s lacking many important things.
The brush is very good, almost everything.
No paint brush? No lasso tool? Plus no curve?
What the ****?
See, I was making an awesome drawing on this.
But then I got to all the important parts and it was a total disaster.
It’s impossible to “paint bucket” in any way. There is absolutely no way to do good curves.
Do I have to color it like I am using a real life crayon or something?
Think more about what people need, not about super cool patern tool that stamps heart shapes.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Oct 08, 2015
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: etinysoft Inc.
- © Paint Studio
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later