MyBrushes – Sketch, Paint, Design
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
On Sale from $ 29.99. Download it Now!
MyBrushes is an unique, INFINITE canvas drawing tool. Packed with an ultimate fast paint engine, professional-grade perspective Paint tool lets you focus on drawing. The power you need, the intuitive simplicity you love. It is the smart choice for both professional illustrators and occasional doodlers.
Artist Gallery: http://www.mybrushes-app.com
Paint Video Reviews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WVAqe_qWN8
MyBrushes features highlights:
- Layering system:
• Unlimited layers ( yes, even every layer is UNLIMITED size! ).
• Create, delete and re-order layers.
• Duplicate and clear a layer.
• Copy and paste layers.
• Support Layer's Translation, Rotation, Scaling
- Unique Paint Studio Features:
• Unlimited size canvas.
• Record and Playback your drawing. Previous painting and undo actions were saved. You can enjoy it or re-edit it during the playback.
• Powerful Mac painting engine to support fast painting, smooth and responsive painting (precision & performance).
- Image Editing Studio:
• Text input.
• Import images or photos from your devices and draw over your images.
• Instant image processing.
• Image alpha channel
• You can import lots of image formats to Mybrushes:
- Advanced Paint Brush System:
• Continuous auto-save—never lose work again.
• Pressure-sensitive could be adjusted.
• 100 shapes high-quality natural paintbrushes: brush, pencil, pen, airbrush, watercolor brush, chalk, charcoal, neon pens, special effect pens...
• Rapidly adjust the brush size.
• Preview the final effect of each brush style.
- Simple and Powerful Interface:
• Undo / Redo function (Unlimited times !).
• Eraser tool to correct possible mistakes.
- Artwork Gallery:
• Export to image file. You can select to export artwork in a whole piece or divide huge artwork into several blocks without losing quality.
• Share your artworks to facebook，twitter，email, and so on.
• 50 kinds of background templates in template Library.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated, support email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.0.0
1 Enhancement for OS X El Capitan 10.11
2 Add drawing rectangle, circle, line, polygon tools;
3 Support selection with rectangle, circle or polygon;
A Bit of a Disappointment, But Still Worth It
I was a little disappointed by the lack of a paintbucket tool, and the amount of lag and load time for using a larger-scaled brush or even just clicking the ‘undo’ button was astonishing. After starting out with SAI Paint Tool for Windows, I was hoping to find something along those lines. MyBrushes comes close, but the ‘simple to use’ becomes ‘not enough options’. The brushes are great and varied, yes—but I only consider a few of them usable to draw smooth, curved lines. The other brushes give pixelated and stiff lines. Again, a fill tool and a way to lock in the lines on a particular layer—similar to SAI—would be super helpful. From what I can tell it seems to be very difficult to do lineless art without a good way to quickly change line colors without having to painstakingly go over them again in another layer. I would love to see an option for a more advanced color selector, but I realize that I’m biased towards SAI which takes a long time to learn but pays off in all of the technical things you can do. Overall, though, this is the best program for Mac I’ve found out of dozens I’ve tried and is DEFINITELY worth the money!
To me this is an excellent paint program. I had to be patient with myself to find all the things that you can do with this program but when I did, I was more than pleased. It is simple to use but yet produces beautiful works of art for you. There are numerous brush heads and designs at your disposal and the color wheel is easy to use and gives the artist a perfect way to pick and combine colors. I would definitely recommend this Program as I consider it a very good one.
This app is very useful. It is easy to use and has helped me create many digital drawing. Although other reviews have mentiened crashing, and that its a hard to use software, that hasn’t been my experience. I hope that as I continue to use this app, I don’t encounter these problems. All in all I think this is a great app and I highly recommend it.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Oct 08, 2015
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: etinysoft Inc.
- © Paint Studio
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later