MyBrushes – Sketch, Paint, Design
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
- On Sale for limited time. Original $ 29.99.
MyBrushes is an unique, INFINITE canvas drawing tool. Packed with an ultimate fast paint engine, professional-grade perspective Paint tool lets you focus on drawing. The power you need, the intuitive simplicity you love. It is the smart choice for both professional illustrators and occasional doodlers.
Artist Gallery: http://www.mybrushes-app.com
Paint Video Reviews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WVAqe_qWN8
MyBrushes features highlights:
- Layering system:
• Unlimited layers ( yes, even every layer is UNLIMITED size! ).
• Create, delete and re-order layers.
• Duplicate and clear a layer.
• Copy and paste layers.
• Support Layer's Translation, Rotation, Scaling
- Unique Paint Studio Features:
• Unlimited size canvas.
• Record and Playback your drawing. Previous painting and undo actions were saved. You can enjoy it or re-edit it during the playback.
• Powerful Mac painting engine to support fast painting, smooth and responsive painting (precision & performance).
- Image Editing Studio:
• Text input.
• Import images or photos from your devices and draw over your images.
• Instant image processing.
• Image alpha channel
• You can import lots of image formats to Mybrushes:
- Advanced Paint Brush System:
• Continuous auto-save—never lose work again.
• Pressure-sensitive could be adjusted.
• 100 shapes high-quality natural paintbrushes: brush, pencil, pen, airbrush, watercolor brush, chalk, charcoal, neon pens, special effect pens...
• Rapidly adjust the brush size.
• Preview the final effect of each brush style.
- Simple and Powerful Interface:
• Undo / Redo function (Unlimited times !).
• Eraser tool to correct possible mistakes.
- Artwork Gallery:
• Export to image file. You can select to export artwork in a whole piece or divide huge artwork into several blocks without losing quality.
• Share your artworks to facebook，twitter，email, and so on.
• 50 kinds of background templates in template Library.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated, support email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.0.0
1 Enhancement for OS X El Capitan 10.11
2 Add drawing rectangle, circle, line, polygon tools;
3 Support selection with rectangle, circle or polygon;
Painting in a simple and efficient way
This is an outstanding app for landscape painting. Still checking out. Need to know how to add custom brushes.
Perhaps this is the best app when I wanna beautiful sketching on the canvas. Simply said, I love it. The controls are so uniquely simple they could easily be seen as almost generic. However, this is NOT the case as MyBrushes is very well polished and is excellent for any sketching and drawing purpose, without all the clutter seen in other apps You know what, the undo/redo buttons are one of the many BEST parts of it for me.
Before this app, I have tried a dozen of different drawing apps, all of them endowed me with eraser tool but no undo button - shame on them. The undo button is a real game changer, making it the best tool in my arsenal for drawing my ideas and notes on virtual paper. Again, I've tried so many apps before this one, and made some very nice pieces. They were fun and I was pretty much resigned to the fact that this was just how computer art is working. But the real feel of working with paint at the end of a brush was always missing. This is NOT the case with MyBrushes. It's too good to be true. The creator of this app must be artists themselves, because the tools are exactly as they should be. I'm allowed to create freeeely from inspiration without technical usage getting in the way of my creativity. I also want to stress that I got almost no learning curve with this app. It's very much easy to use, though powerful and versatile. Big thanks to the simple and intuitive user interface. THIS IS JUST PERFECT!
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Oct 08, 2015
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: etinysoft Inc.
- © Paint Studio
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later