By General Motors Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing the newly expanded myCadillac mobile app, redesigned with new capabilities to provide the ideal vehicle ownership experience. The app now includes the added benefit of connectivity for vehicles equipped with OnStar. Get the app to enjoy the full potential of your Cadillac.
You’ll need your onstar.com or my.cadillac.com username and password to login.
Features available for Cadillac vehicles equipped with OnStar
- Remote start and stop (requires factory-installed remote start)
- Remote door lock and unlock (requires power locks)
- Remote horn and lights to help locate your Cadillac
- View fuel level and efficiency, oil life, tire pressure and odometer readings
- For Electric Vehicle models, battery charge level and charging status, change charge modes
Check for Recall
- Search and send destination to vehicle’s navigation system (if equipped)
- Search and send destination to OnStar for Turn-By-Turn routing assistance
- Find your vehicle’s approximate location on a map
Wi-Fi® Hotspot support:
- Toggle the Wi-Fi Hotspot ON or OFF
- View and/or edit the SSID (network name) and password for the vehicle’s Wi-Fi hotspot
- View current data plan and remaining or consumed data, or purchase more data
- Provides Subscribers savings and offers for dining, retail and fuel along their route
View important information about your OnStar account including:
- OnStar account details
Features available for all Cadillac vehicles
Interactive Owner Manual:
- Quickly access the owner manual (in brief) for your Cadillac [for 2011 model year vehicles and later]
- Set a parking reminder with pin drop, take a photo, make a note, and set a timer
- OnStar Advisor
- Electric Vehicle Advisor
- Cadillac Roadside Assistance
- Locate and set a preferred dealer
- Search for dealers by Postal Code, proximity, or by City/Town, Province
- Request service appointments at the dealer of your choice
- Request help from Cadillac Roadside Assistance
- Edit the app's home screen and configure myCadillac to meet your needs
Acceptance of OnStar terms of service are required. The application is free, but a smartphone with a data connection is required to use certain online features. An active OnStar account is required for some features; other features require paid service plan. Features vary by vehicle, location and conditions. For a list of supported vehicles, please visit onstar.com/mobile.
What's New in Version 3.5.0
We update our app regularly to add new features and improve performance.
• “How Things Work” videos to show how to use features available on your Cadillac
• Digital Owner Manuals now contain full content and are searchable in the app (2008 or newer vehicles)
• Locate Vehicle feature now available in both the Navigation and Parked Location cards (available to eligible US OnStar subscribers)
• Forgot username/password process improved
• General bug fixes and performance improvements
Love the app, but missing Touch ID
I would love to see Touch ID implemented as a security requirement to get into the app (at least as an option). Along those same lines, would like to see Touch ID used to start the car remotely instead of a PIN.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 23, 2017
- Version: 3.5.0
- Size: 64.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: General Motors
- © General Motors Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.