A direct sequel to the popular and highly regarded myCal and myCal PRO apps, eventium offers even more functionality and is crafted for our users and the way THEY want to use it.
• See your events in Day, Week, Month, List views. Now also a Year View for iPad devices
• Create new calendars for different tasks or people, each with a unique color
• Set day background colors and/or images
• Add multiple event alerts
• Invite contacts to your events
• Mark events as complete using custom colors
• Create multiple event repeat rules including complex rules like 'The 4th Thursday of every 2nd Month'
• Print the month, week and day views in landscape or portrait using AirPrint
• Cut or copy and paste events to other days and optionally edit them before pasting
• Calendar support for local, iCloud, Google, Exchange and Yahoo! Any calendar that syncs with the device can be used and displayed within eventium
• View event attachments
• Split view support on compatible iPads
• Do you have spam events? You can long tap on them and Delete As Spam
• Subscribe to external calendars for public holidays, sporting calendars and other important public dates
• Supports iOS 9, 10 and 11 on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad PRO devices
We want to hear from you! Just send an email to email@example.com with any questions or suggestions you might have.
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Home Run again!
This is a sweet lightweight calendar that does what the big calendars do and what Apple Calendar doesn't. Loving a good calendar is my thing. I have a calendar app for work, another for bills, one app for clutter like annual repeating things and past events, and a fourth just for me. I always liked the original MyCal Pro, but this is just a little bit better. I've never regretted buying either of the two but I have instantly disliked many $6.99 calendars I bought, along with the new “subscription” based calendars ~ which is rather like paying someone to watch you sleep. I’m always looking for a great calendar, but always end up keeping this one.
Still love using this app!
12Mar2018: Version 1.0.26 rocks! Eventium just keeps getting better with each and every update. The developer is among the most responsive too. Eventium is recommended without any reservations whatsoever!
Update: With version 1.0.17 eventium still rocks! Too, the developer could not possibly be nicer or more responsive. A great situation all around. Highly recommended.
In eventium I have finally found a calendar app that works in, what to me, is a logical and efficient manner. Too, eventium is very legible (much more than other such apps I've tried) without being required to fiddle with font and or color settings, although one could if they wanted. The developer always responds to questions and is a totally helpful person. I am very pleased to be using eventium.
Update: this app gets better with each new release. Version 1.0.7 truly addresses performance issues. A responsive developer that hears his customers. Major kudos!
This one gets it right!
I’ve used more different calendars than I can remember, but always ended up back with the Apple default for various reasons until I found Eventium. It gives me the information I want in an easy to view way, especially the comprehensive month view. I highly recommend it. Now if it just had a Watch app as well, it would have it all.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.