By General Motors Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing the newly expanded myChevrolet mobile app, redesigned with new capabilities to provide the ideal vehicle ownership experience. The app now includes the added benefit of connectivity for vehicles equipped with OnStar. Get the app to enjoy the full potential of your Chevrolet.
You’ll need your onstar.com or my.chevrolet.com username and password to login.
Features available for Chevrolet vehicles equipped with OnStar
- Remote start and stop (requires factory-installed remote start)
- Remote door lock and unlock (requires power locks)
- Remote horn and lights to help locate your Chevrolet
- View fuel level and efficiency, oil life, tire pressure and odometer readings
- For Electric Vehicle models, battery charge level and charging status, change charge modes
Check for Recall
- Search and send destination to vehicle’s navigation system (if equipped)
- Search and send destination to OnStar for Turn-By-Turn routing assistance
- Find your vehicle’s approximate location on a map
Wi-Fi® Hotspot support:
- Toggle the Wi-Fi Hotspot ON or OFF
- View and/or edit the SSID (network name) and password for the vehicle’s Wi-Fi hotspot
- View current data plan and remaining or consumed data, or purchase more data
- Provides Subscribers savings and offers for dining, retail and fuel along their route
View important information about your OnStar account including:
- OnStar account details
Features available for all Chevrolet vehicles
Interactive Owner Manual:
- Quickly access the owner manual (in brief) for your Chevrolet [for 2011 model year vehicles and later]
- Set a parking reminder with pin drop, take a photo, make a note, and set a timer
- OnStar Advisor
- Electric Vehicle Advisor
- Chevrolet Roadside Assistance
- Locate and set a preferred dealer
- Search for dealers by ZIP Code, proximity, or by City/State
- Request service appointments at the dealer of your choice
- Request help from Chevrolet Roadside Assistance
- Edit the app's home screen and configure myChevrolet to meet your needs
Acceptance of OnStar terms of service are required. The application is free, but a smartphone with a data connection is required to use certain online features. An active OnStar account is required for some features; other features require paid service plan. Features vary by vehicle, location and conditions. For a list of supported vehicles, please visit onstar.com/mobile.
What's New in Version 3.3.0
We update myChevrolet regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version so you get all of the available features and improvements. This update has changes for iOS 10 compatibility, enhancements to allow drivers of electric vehicles to easily find and navigate to charge stations, some minor bug fixes, and the ability to share your navigation destination with Apple Maps.
Better than on star
I like this app better then the
onstar the chevy app keeps me logged in all the time. The OnStar app seem to log me out every other time I use it. The OnStar one seems to ever out most of the time. The Chevy app just seems to be more stable it does take longer to start the car than it should but all in all very happy that I can use this for free currently. Things that they should add Like software updates map updates, maybe show amber alerts and severe weather pop-ups just giving some things for free makes customers very happy
This app replaced Onstar, doesn't work well
The Onstar app seemed so much more reliable as far as using the key fob features to lock and unlock your doors. Now when I go to use it sometimes it will sit there like it's trying to send the command, and it never gives you feedback if it was successful or not. Even if you kill the app and reopen it, it still will not let you choose another command, the circle will continuously keep going. This really needs to be fixed, for many people, they use this solely to open and lock their doors.
The remote lock/start/horn work great and the app runs smooth besides at the beginning where it took 7 or 8 errors for initial sign-in after making an account. Anyways, I wanted to ask if you guys can make a widget that gave you all the remote functions up front on your home screen? Is there a way to do this? It would be better than having to open the app every time. Thanks
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 25, 2016
- Version: 3.3.0
- Size: 64.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: General Motors
- © General Motors Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.