MyFood - Your Passport to Better Eating!
MyFood makes it incredibly easy to let others know about food allergies and intolerances.
Today, roughly one third of people have either a food allergy or intolerance, and everyone has things they really like or really dislike. With MyFood, you just create your food profile (we like to think of it as a food passport) and then share it with friends, colleagues, or businesses. Your food passport can be shared by becoming MyFood friends with other users or by emailing it to anyone who needs to know.
MyFood is free to use until you need to connect to more than 7 friends. Then, you will be promoted to upgrade to the full version for $2.99US (or the converted amount for your currency).
In the future, our visions is that you will be able to share your passport with schools, daycares, and event organizers, or even create your own event!
The food you can eat is personal, and so is your food passport on MyFood. The choice is clear. Start using MyFood and eat the food you want…and can.
"A FANTASTIC idea for all of my friends who throw dinner parties and can't always remember what their guests like or don't like or can't necessarily eat! I joined so that people who invite me to their dinner parties will have a pretty damn good idea. I'm just about to add my favourite wines!!!"
- taking only a few minutes, users create a profile of their food requirements, which then functions as their personal food passport
- the food passport can be shared directly with their MyFood friends
- the food passport can be emailed to people, schools, and business who aren't MyFood friends
- everyone maintains their own passport, with updates shared automatically
- family passports can be created for family members who don’t have their own accounts, for example, children
- a special "family" relationship can be created between MyFood friends
entire family groups can be viewed, making it possible to track the requirements of a friend’s family without having to have a direct connection to each member of the family
- local passports can be created for friends who are not yet users of MyFood
Get MyFood now...because you care!
Security enhancements to make communications between the app and the server even more secure.
Ratings and Reviews
Great new app!
For anyone with serious food allergies, sensitivities or ethical preferences, this new social app is a must-have. No more explaining over and over to friends, relatives and business associates or colleagues what you can or do eat, and can't or don't eat. No more wives/partners getting mad because your colleague FORGOT about your celiac disease and you cannot eat the dinner. Create your food profile, share it, and everyone will remember. Simple and done! Since everyone these days seems to have something they can't or don't eat, this simple app will help you remember everybody else's food profiles as well. You can even add your kids' profiles (they don't have to have separate accounts) so that your friends can see food profiles for the whole family--great for arranging play dates or parties. Since your profile can include a list of what you love, you might even get to eat your favorite foods more often!
- MyFood Limited
- 6.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014-2017 MyFood Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Purchase Full Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.