The myJazercise app provides class schedules, social media platforms, fitness goals, and in-club challenges. Our app will also allow you to link many of the popular fitness tracking devices and fitness apps on the market.
Have a comment or question? Email our team directly at email@example.com.
Minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app makes me sad
It’s basically a multi-purpose app for anyone that works out. But it’s not even good at that.
1. Yearly workout totals are HOURS, not workouts. So you are forever dividing by 12 to get to get the number of classes you did. For an organization that rewards members for doing a certain number of classes each year (or for a shorter period for special promos), it’s ridiculous. ALSO, if you do Express classes you to lie and call it an hour so you can easily calculate the number of classes
2. The app should have the types of classes Jazzercise offers, rather than just putting in “exercise class” every time.
3. It’s extremely difficult to set up to sync with your Fitbit. I had to call Jazzercise, give them my login info, and they hooked them up.
4. It would be good to have a payment feature in the app. Most of us have EFT, but at least we should be able to see the status of our account.
Millennials and younger want apps. If Jazz wants to keep attracting the younger set, they need to shell out the money for a decent app.
Could be so much more
This app could be so much better. The class schedule is helpful but functionality is unreliable. For past week classes haven’t been loading. There is also such an opportunity to be able to track my classes, have a digital card to scan in, push notifications for cancelled or changed classes, and interact with my local Jazzer community. The extra functionality built in isn’t helpful and isn’t as good as the other apps like MyFitnessPal that most of us use.
Fine, but doesn’t do much.
If all you want to do is check class times and instructors for your last action, then this app is fine. But we can’t track our classes (I’d love to know when I’m getting close to my 150th class). And it’s just SAD that if you want to log a workout, Jazzercise isn’t an option. Seriously. In the Jazzercise app. Also, please develop a version that works with Apple Watch.
- Netpulse, Inc.
- 87.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright Netpulse, 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.