By Malgorzata Jurczyk
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Gather daily moments of your life into your own mobile newspaper with Mylifepaper. Publish important milestones and everyday happenings via photos, videos, & text all while staying in the loop with friends and family simply by following each of their newspapers too!
Built for users eager for a new way to connect with others and share their lives, Mylifepaper is a socially engaging digital diary that compiles everything from users’ personal photos and videos, favorite places, and opinions, to weather updates, future plans, and more into a single dynamic mobile newspaper they can publish (share) directly to their readers.
Mylifepaper features 11 personal categories for users to add info into & update to keep everything organized & concise for their readers:
• My Pics, My Friends and My Family - Store and add in pictures and videos of yourself and the closest persons in your life
• My News – Become reporter of all exciting news about you: What you’re up to, how you’re feeling or what just happened around you, and basically anything else you want to comment on
• My Weather - Report on the weather where you are: Take an outdoor photo or video or just post a written status. Let them see it’s just started to snow !
• My Questions - This is your soap box to get answers and advice from your readers on stuff. Ask anything you want, there’s no such thing as a stupid question. Don’t know what to wear tonight ? Take a pic of your outfit and ask for advice, it’s that simple
• My Plans - Update your readers on your plans here: Let them know what you’re doing tonight or in the next week, or clue them in on the bigger picture and let them know your dreams and aspirations
• My Places - Tag your favorite hangouts and destinations via photos or videos: Show your readers where you love to eat, what your favorite landmarks are, best vacation getaways, and everything else in between
• My Reviews - Review anything and everything you want: Share your opinions on specific movies, music, books or clothes, it’s really up to you
• My Advices - In the know about something you think might be useful to your readers? Post it here whether it’s a great cooking recipe, advice on how to fix a leaking tap, or anything else
• My... - Have photos, videos, or thoughts that are completely random? Dump them all here
Other Mylifepaper features & functions include:
• Flexible profile creation options to input your location, zodiac sign, and profile photo
• Intuitive photo and video uploading options (videos longer than 20 seconds cannot be uploaded)
• Adding (via in-app purchase) color effects to your photos and videos to give them more original look
• Sending messages between users and adding comment to photos and videos
• Star rating system to reward great posted content
• Comprehensive in-app search function
• Sharing photos & videos via the most popular services like Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare and Instagram
• A “Most Awarded” module to showcase most liked photos & videos as decided by readers
• A “Most Read” module that ranks users’ newspapers’ followings by their popularity among users from your city, country or the entire Mylifepaper userbase.
It’s all about you. Download the app now for free and start publishing your own newspaper !
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- bug fixes
This app integrates with Facebook. It makes an interesting newspaper of yourself. I like the layout and design. Quite interesting to try.
Share your info in a pretty format
This app allows you to share your info in a pretty format, like a newspaper. I hope it has better usability though.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jun 12, 2013
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 23.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Malgorzata Jurczyk
- © Interdom
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.