My Music Cloud - Store, Sync, and Listen
By TriPlay Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My Music Cloud easily backs up all your music – and syncs up to 250 tracks to ANY connected device, for FREE!
The ALL-NEW, completely revamped My Music Cloud lets you listen to your music on any computer, mobile phone, tablet or connected TV. Sync and play Unlimited tracks for $39.99 per year.
My Music Cloud Features:
- Unlimited Free Storage
- Automatically import your music from iTunes, Windows Media Player, Google Drive or Dropbox
- Beautiful, fully-featured, full-screen music player to access your music on any device
- Offline play - no internet connection needed
- Create playlists and build the perfect mix for every occasion
- Get personalized recommendations based on the music you listen to
- Lyrics, bios, and concert information on your favorite artists and bands
Featured in major publications like Rolling Stone, TechCrunch, Hypebot, PCWorld, BBC, and USA Today, My Music Cloud is the most comprehensive and talked-about independent Music cloud solution available.
For Unlimited access, get the Unlimited plan for $39.99 per year.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period - Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase - No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Terms & Conditions
What's New in Version 2.9
NEW: Download Only mode, view all songs/artists/albums that have been downloaded onto your device with a simple toggle switch!
NEW: Deleting media will now present a prompt, no more accidental deletes!
FIXED: iPad Facebook Sharing
FIXED: Compilation Albums download issues
...and many more performance enhancements and bug fixes
Thank you for using the MyMusicCloud iOS App. We are doing our best to bring you the finest experience possible.
Let us know if you have any feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a great app if your looking to transfer music from an old phone. It syncs the music using the account you have to make. You need wifi to listen to some of your songs though( my their way of trying to get you to pay for the full experience.). But as long as you have wifi or 3G you can still listen to all of your music for free so the app is still awesome.
The download only filter is heavenly! Thank you, this app keeps getting better and better
It's not a good service. Period.
The artwork is wrong. Compilations are a mess. Try to play songs and get playback errors. Cloud services need to remember three things: 1) It must work. 2) People will not use your service and will not pay if it doesn't work. 3) There's plenty of better and cheaper services out there that DO work.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 22, 2016
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 50.7 MB
- Languages: English, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: TriPlay Inc
- © 2011 TriPlay Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited MyMusicCloud$39.99