Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Capture your world in PANTONE color, build and create palettes to test on 3D-rendered materials & designs, and share PANTONE colors with your Creative Cloud account, clients, and social networks.
Subscribers get access to all PANTONE colors (more than 10,000 standardized hues across all libraries and disciplines), and receive a 1-week or 1-month free trial with a monthly or annual subscription.
All tools, features, and content are free with a selection of available PANTONE colors. Those who previously purchased the myPANTONE app get full access without subscription.
TOOLS & FEATURES
- Harmonies (complementary, monochromatic, analogous, split complementary, triadic)
- Cross Reference visually across all Pantone color guides, including PANTONE PLUS Series (Graphics/Ink), FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS (Cotton Textiles and Pigment) and PANTONE PLASTICS.
- Build color palettes consisting of up to five colors by selecting from color guides
- Take a photo and use our color picker to build a custom palette
- Extract colors from images your phone or Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram accounts
- All palettes can be sent to Adobe Creative Cloud
- Apply colors against different designs including graphics, interiors, and typography.
- Visualize PANTONE Colors on pliable 3D papers and fabrics.
Studio is linked with the ColourLovers community to pull in the inspiring work of others. Users can scroll through artists’ designs organized by PANTONE Color and select their palettes for use.
Trends from the Pantone Color Institute™ (PCI)
Receive insights from PCI through a convenient feed of content rich in color insight and imagery. Content includes articles focused on the emotions, meanings, psychology and context behind particular colors. This also includes curated trend palettes to use in your next design project.
Bring full color to Studio with one of these subscription options:
Monthly – $4.99/month with 1-week free trial
Annual – $29.99/year with 1-month free trial
myPANTONE Customers- Full access without subscription to colors and values previously available in myPANTONE
Questions? Contact us at Support@Pantone.com
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
What's New in Version 3.0.11
Pantone Studio's user interface is now translated into Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Portuguese! We've also made some enhancements to improve overall app performance.
Incomplete and overpriced
The app seems to include every single Pantone collection... except the one I need (Plastic Standard Chips). Super frustrating!
And I don't understand why I can only search by color name or number. If I don't know the designation of the color I am looking for, I can't enter it into a search! And entering in a generic name gives hundreds of results (many completely unrelated!).
It's nearly impossible to know if I'm getting the closest match. The RGB values are never the same collection to collection, even for the same number. I have to go to each individual collection, look for a close visual match, and then check the RGB values. Not very efficient or helpful. The search function should allow RGB input so the closest match can easily be found.
Overall, the app is somewhat difficult to navigate. I seem to have to tap way too many times to get to the information I want. And, for me, geared too much towards design. I need something more technical.
So, not worth the money.
I'm not positive how dead on the colors are in the images, but I find this EXTREMELY helpful. I know there are multiple factors...lighting, the camera & the app. Hard to pinpoint which is the variable that I can manipulate to make most accurate image of color. But OVERALL....GENIUS!
If you're a designer or an artist of any kind this will make your life so much easier when it comes to creating color schemes. 7/7
- Category: Reference
- Updated: May 11, 2017
- Version: 3.0.11
- Size: 116 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: X-Rite, Incorporated
- ©2017 Pantone LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PANTONE Studio Subscription$4.99
- PANTONE Studio Subscription$29.99
- PANTONE Studio Upgrade Subscription$29.99