Mystery Manor: Adventure
By Game Insight, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A dreadful Event took place in the Manor and completely ruined the ordinary life of its inhabitants. Their deeply loved master Mister X has suddenly disappeared leaving nothing but a strange message. Only you can break the secret of the Mystery Manor. Jump into the crazy hidden objects action!
Mystery Manor is a mystery-style hidden objects game. In a mystic mansion, inhabited by strange but lovely people, spooky monsters and funny ghosts you’ll have to find hidden objects, unlock new rooms and complete quests. Mystery Manor is a never-ending game. New quests, rooms, characters are being added on a regular basis. Unlike all other Hidden Objects genre games, you will never finish the game. Despite of the great gameplay and premium graphics quality, the game is absolutely free!
Some great features:
- Explore through the atmosphere of mystery
- Captivating detective story line
- Beautiful hand-drawn graphics
- A wide variety of objects to search and puzzles to solve
- Search for the objects in different modes: words, shadow-figures, phenomena, and Zodiac modes.
- Regular updates with new characters, rooms, and quests
- Never-ending mystic gameplay
- Help your friends and ask for their help in return
- Find yourself in the world of pure madness!
This game works in offline mode without Internet – play it on the plane, in subway or on the road. Enjoy!
Official Page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MManorHD
Game Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1OhpWMhXvU
iPad version: https://itunes.apple.com/app/mystery-manor-hidden-adventure/id482546787
What's New in Version 2.2
- Meet maestro Johann Simmer! The Composer's Space in the Manor’s yard is now available to all players level 43+. However, this impressive genius won’t just rush to open his doors to you. He is used to working alone, so from time to time you’ll have to unlock his doors using Sound Waves of a certain frequency. Turn to the Composer’s friends, the Gifted Apprentice and the Seasoned Impresario, for help, and they will help you in generating these Waves.
- When you grow familiar with the Composer's Space and the crazy world of its owner you’ll be able to help Johann upgrade his amazing Synthesizer. The effects of playing this unusual instrument are quite unpredictable; for example, Johann’s Saxes can have souls and a wacky character as well! But, if you get on good terms with them, you might get useful gifts.
It's getting too expensive to keep up because you have to keep purchasing diamonds. You get less and less items. Harder to obtain energy without purchasing it. Takes too long to complete quests. Too much energy per room. And you should only have to have the items to explore the rooms a few times and then they go away. Most of them do, but the fortune telling room doesn't, and runestones keep getting harder to obtain other than purchasing them. Banishing monsters doesn't produce near as much xp or items as they used to, which is ridiculous. I used to be able to banish a few when my energy got low and be able to level up. Now, they give hardly any rewards. Bullcrap!! Change it back to how it used to be when it was generous!!! Sincerely, a long-time player who is now unhappy.
I've played this game since it came out. It used to be so much fun. It was more about the searches than anything else. Now I play out of nostalgia more than anything else. The quest are far too long and not as rewarding as they used to be. Now they are pretty much shutting you out of rooms unless you buy stuff to open them up. It claims you can find the stuff in the rooms of the manor but you rarely do. Seems like a money gambit more now than play. If I hadn't started playing this game when it had came out I wouldn't play it now.
The developers will release a version without testing and therefore many glitches and problems. With every revision something is taken away from the players that makes the game fun. Each change brings about need to spend more money to advance. Many players are quitting and newer players find it too difficult to advance and do not stay for any length of time. I have been playing game for 4 years and on the verge of quitting. The game seems to be about money and not the enjoyment and fun for the players as well as fairness for the players.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 11, 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 454 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Game Insight LLC
- © Game Insight, 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 30 diamonds$3.99
- 79 diamonds$9.99
- 162 diamonds$19.99
- Chest with the energy boosts$11.99
- 4000 coins$3.99
- 60 items for exploration of Manor rooms$2.99
- 14700 coins$9.99
- 415 diamonds$49.99
- 30300 coins$19.99
- 860 diamonds$99.99