Mystery Manor: Hidden Adventure HD
By Game Insight
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A dreadful Event took place in the Manor and completely ruined the ordinary life of its inhabitants. Their deeply loved master Mister X has suddenly disappeared leaving nothing but a strange message. Only you can break the secret of the Mystery Manor. Jump into the crazy hidden objects action!
Mystery Manor is a mystery-style hidden objects game. In a mystic mansion, inhabited by strange but lovely people, spooky monsters and funny ghosts you’ll have to find hidden objects, unlock new rooms and complete quests. Mystery Manor is a never-ending game. New quests, rooms, characters are being added on a regular basis. Unlike all other Hidden Objects genre games, you will never finish the game. Despite of the great gameplay and premium graphics quality, the game is absolutely free!
Some great features:
- This game works in offline mode without Internet – play it on the plane, in subway or on the road. Enjoy!
- Explore through the atmosphere of mystery
- Captivating detective story line
- Beautiful hand-drawn graphics
- A wide variety of objects to search and puzzles to solve
- Search for the objects in different modes: words, shadow-figures, phenomena, and Zodiac modes.
- Regular updates with new characters, rooms, and quests
- Never-ending mystic gameplay
- Help your friends and ask for their help in return
- Find yourself in the world of pure madness!
Official Page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MManorHD
Video trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xHfT-5X5Ys
iPhone version: https://itunes.apple.com/app/mystery-manor-for-iphone/id527941728
What's New in Version 4.19.0
• Easter is coming to Mystery Manor! Take part in holiday adventures that are available from level 15.
• The Easter Bunny needs your help! Restore the Miracle Basket, dye as many eggs as you can, and get great prizes!
• Multiple technical and visual improvements are coming. For example, you can now turn off game mode icons on the map!
Not too happy
I was asked to rate the game in the game but it wouldn't work. A window would flash for a split second with the message "please wait." The window would disappear but the rating screen would remain open.
So here's what I wrote originally: At a certain level the rooms are all in night mode all the time. It gets boring. It's not challenging. It's frustrating. In addition, it is almost impossible to collect everything needed to open the last few rooms. Again, it makes the game boring and frustrating.
I used to play it all the time. Now not so much.
Still enjoying the game 5 years later. A few stability issues, but appreciate that the developers are constantly improving things and are listening to the players.
I like looking for objects. Game is confusing, too many rules and too much going on at once. Having to wait to build up points/food to play is a pain but that is how they make their killing in profits I suppose.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 14, 2017
- Version: 4.19.0
- Size: 852 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Game Insight UAB
- © Game Insight, 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sack of Diamonds$19.99
- Room Keys$0.99
- Handful of Diamonds$3.99
- Scattering of Diamonds$9.99
- Food Pack$0.99
- Casket with Diamonds$49.99
- Ark of Diamonds$99.99
- Pile of Coins$3.99
- Medium Chests Pack$4.99
- Little Chests Pack$9.99