This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Control your Samsung Smart TV with gestures from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
Use the touchpad and keyboard to control the TV's web browser.
In contrast to other apps, myTifi supports the latest Samsung Smart TVs.
myTifi uses the revolutionary Smart Control; one screen to control all basic functions of your TV:
• Swipe gestures to change the volume and channel.
• Configurable buttons with the network logo; just press a logo and your TV goes to the matching channel (e.g. 28) directly! This even works with digital media boxes via the IR extender on the F-Series and H-Series TV.
• Directly switch to a source (like HDMI-1) with customizable buttons (like "PlayStation")
• Tap with 2 fingers to mute.
• Macros; record a series of commands to easily replay them later. E.g. the volume 10 levels down during commercial breaks.
• Auto-Mute; on an incoming or accepted phone call, the Mute command is send to suppress the audio. When the call is finished it is send again to restore the audio.
• Auto-Zap; let myTifi cycle through your favourite channels, to search for an interesting broadcast or populate your EPG quickly.
• iCloud; share your settings between all your devices.
The tab 'Navigate' can launch the TV web browser directly. Control the cursor with your finger with the touchpad.
Send text to your TV with the iOS keyboard, e.g. a web address.
myTifi supports all Samsung Smart TVs from model year 2010 up to the latest 2017 models:
• Samsung M-Series + QLED (2017) with MultiScreen
• Samsung K-Series (2016) with MultiScreen
• Samsung J-Series (2015) with MultiScreen
• Samsung H-Series (2014) with MultiScreen
• Samsung F-Series (2013) with AllShare
• Samsung E(S/H)-Series (2012) with AllShare
• Samsung D-Series TV (2011) with AllShare
• Samsung C-Series TV (2010) with Internet@TV
Try myTifi and you will be amazed. It's downloaded by over 6 million of users:
Geepee1952: "It just simply works. It finds the TV quickly every time and has been 100% reliable."
London Tony: "Easy and fast to set up. Channels sync perfectly between iPhone and iPad. Excellent developer support."
Dudeman0990: "Great app! Works much more quickly than factory remote and lets me use the keyboard on my smart tv so I dont have to scroll thru letters when navigating my tv. Thanks!"
Do you use an external Set Top Box (STB) to watch digital television, such as Xfinity?
Then switching channels is not possible with myTifi, since you need to use the remote control of the STB. Unless you have a Samsung F-Series or H-Series TV, which comes with the free Samsung IR-extender, which can be configured to relay the control commands from your TV to your STB.
Changing channels is always possible when you use a direct cable input or a digital CI+ module in the TV.
During the first 25 connections to your TV you can evaluate all Premium features:
• myTifi on Apple Watch
• switch on TV (K-Series or higher)
• Smart Source
• Smart Control
• keyboard and touchpad
• no advertisement
After the evaluation period, the standard version will apply.
You can easily become a Premium user by a one-time purchase.
iMKapps and myTifi are not related in any way to Samsung Electronics.
What's New in Version 7.11.0
• The new setting for the background color will now also apply on the Navigate tab.
• We have added a new setting "Use small logos" to the Watch App, to show 2 columns of Smart logos. This setting only applies when "Show Smart logos in list" is enabled.
• We solved an issue, where changes to the TV IP configuration where not stored properly.
• We have limited the number of times the evaluation period can be renewed.
• Multiple improvements to increase the stability and performance.
Questions or suggestions?
Send an email to: email@example.com
Its Pretty Good...
I mean, at the beginning I pranked my dad by keep on turning up the volume and it was hilarious! But, I tried to change the channels on a different TV, and it kept on saying 'This function is only available when the TV is selected as the source'. The only thing that really worked was the volume and that's about it but I think. I recommend another app. And I forgot to mention, there were so many adds keep on popping up. There's more I will want to say, but I don't want to wast your battery. 👎🏻😳
Comprehensive features and easy to use
This app is exactly what I was looking for control of my Samsung TV. It was easy to set up and has a lot of features I am discovering with use. I like that I can easily use the basic features immediately and discover the advanced ones as I continue to use the app. I upgraded to premium and glad I did.
Doesn’t work consistently
Doesn’t always connect to the TV. I have the UN65JS9000FXZA Samsung and it always routes me to offline mode which is useless.
May be Premium version works but it says the basic features should work. Since that’s unstable I don’t think I recommend getting premium version. I have been able to control volume only and turn off tv but it only works 1 out of 7 times.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 08, 2017
- Version: 7.11.0
- Size: 56.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Martijn Koopman
- © 2017 Martijn Koopman (iMKapps)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium version without ads$3.99
- Remove Ads$0.99