MyVA Remote allows you to connect to any MyVA that is enabled as a server. Watch the highlights, view the information, filter to see what you need, create an offline playlist and highlight your video from anywhere.
When not connected, you can use MyVA Remote to highlight the game you are watching and later share the created timeline in JSON format.
In this version it is now possible to create an offline playlist on your device. Allowing you to select highlights during the match and store them for usage without a connection to the MyVA Remote server.
Here is the full list of new features and fixes:
- Added the playlist tab allowing you to create offline playlist on the device
- Added a custom video player
- Jump to next/prev highlights (like tab in MyVA)
- Add to playlist button
- Overlay with the number and name of the highlight
- Added lock option for your highlightscheme (to stop unwanted scrolling)
- Added numbers to timeline row names (like in the MyVA Timeline)
- Fixed usage of Timed Events in the highlightscheme
- Fixed NumPad hotkeys for highlighting with an external keyboard
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.