Track your infusions and monitor your individual factor level on-the-go!
As a mobile companion to the Web-Accessible Population Pharmacokinetics Service – Hemophilia (WAPPS-Hemo), myWAPPS enables you to track your pharmacokinetic (PK) tailored regimen and view your factor concentration level at any time, online or offline.
With myWAPPS you can:
- Track and record your infusions
- Receive reminders when it is time for an infusion
- Monitor your own factor levels
- Receive notifications when factor levels drop to a medium or low 'zone'
To register on myWAPPS, you must have a PK report completed on www.wapps-hemo.org by your treating physician. Please contact your doctor for more information.
- Design 2 Code Inc.
- 47.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Design2Code Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.