N.O.V.A. 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“If you're an iOS gamer who demands the very best, you should buy N.O.V.A. 3.” - Slidetoplay
“N.O.V.A. 3 looks, and sounds streets-ahead of anything else on the AppStore right now” - Touchgen 5/5
“NOVA 3 is bigger and better than its predecessors, not to mention a visual feast” - KnowYourMobile – 4.5/5
The most immersive and impressive sci-fi FPS franchise on smartphones is back! Fight for mankind's survival in the greatest space shooter on mobile devices!
Four months have passed since Kal ruined the Volterites' plans by sabotaging their war factories, and stopping the extraction of the Judger Artifacts. However, following the assassination of President Folsom, the government surrendered the colonies to the Volterite Protectorate in order to prevent civil war amongst the increasingly pro-Volterite citizens.
Kal Wardin has been laying low since Folsom’s death, but now he has received a desperate plea from Yelena to come to Earth. Once again, the hero must rise to save mankind!
• An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
• Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
• Join 12-player battles in 7 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 7 different maps.
• Use Voice Chat to communicate with your friends in real time! (Voice Chat available only on iPad 2, the new iPad, and iPhone 4S.)
• For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
• Discover the new FPS benchmark for graphics and gameplay on iOS (real-time shadow & lights, particle system, ragdoll physics, etc.)
•Optimized for iPad Retina Display
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
What's New in Version 1.0.5
Fixed crash on iOS 5.1.1
Fun shooter, could use some improvements
This is a great app with a Halo feel to it. The campaign mode is nothing to talk about (although a lot of effort was put into it). The characters are hard to relate to and the protagonist is a bit of a jerk. He always seems to be complaining about every situation he ends up in. Yeah, I get that he's supposed to be rough and tough, but he has no heart. Also the narrative was boring and the dialogue sequences seemed to go on forever. Aside from the ok campaign, the multiplayer almost makes up for it. It's very exciting, yet the maps seem to have a similar design (except for the close quarters maps). And with only 10 weapons and no customization, gunplay can become a little repetitive; however vehicle warfare makes up for this niggle. Upgrades are a bit more expensive than I would like in a purchased game. Jet Pack usage should be accessible to new players or else it becomes an overwhelmingly unfair advantage. Too much grinding without in-app purchases must be done to obtain this Jetpack and even when finally purchased, it's not fun to play with knowing it's too easy to abuse.
Incredible for mobile
The game is completely astounding, from the graphics to the verity of guns to the mutable levels and the fact that to can go the entire game without buying anything (that's what I did, in fact, never even knew you could do micro-transactions). Only a few bugs here and there, like if you move on to one part of a level before you killed all the enemies and you couldn't go back you had to restart at the last check point. BTW I loved how often it saved. Sent at least 3-5 hours finishing this game, still can't believe it's on mobile. Amazing.
The Best Sci-Fi Shooter on the iOS Improves and Then Some
The newest N.O.V.A. improves in so many ways. The graphics are stunning, the gameplay is fluid, and the maps are great. However, I give this 4 stars (or an 8.25 if I could do that for the ratings) instead of 5 (N.O.V.A. : 9.5, N2 : 10) like the previous installments. N3 seems to be taking more from Crysis than the previous two entries, which were definitely Halo. I loved the Halo feel so much more. The maps were also much better and I was a bigger fan of the multiplayer. Campaign was also better. N3 is still very good though. A must have for fans of shooters.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 07, 2014
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 1.69 GB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo and N.O.V.A. Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- A Pocket Full of Credits$0.99
- A Box Full of Credits$1.99
- Kal's Stash$0.99
- Prometheus' Intervention$2.99
- A Spaceship Full of Credits$4.99
- A Comet's Worth of Credits$9.99
- Maz'Rah's Secret$4.99
- Rufus' Armory$9.99
- A Planet's Worth of Credits$24.99
- Yelena's Upgrade$24.99