Nutrient Guide shows in a simple manner the nutrient contents of various foods. You can easily browse foods to see how the energy is distributed between carbs, protein, fat, and fiber.
You can keep track of what you eat by adding foods to the food journal. It's a great tool for tracking your daily intake if you are trying to stick to a certain diet, or if you just want to be aware of what you eat.
• A summary of your last week, where you can easily track your progress and check if you are meeting your goals.
• Set up a calory goal, either manually or automatically.
• Set up macronutrient goals, either in grams of percent of energy.
• Food Journal that helps you keep track of what you eat.
• Fast and easy searching for foods.
• Ability to associate bar codes to foods and scan them later.
• Macronutrient composition can be shown in grams or energy percent.
• Energy can be shown in calories (kcal) or kjoule.
• Sharing of the results on Twitter, Facebook or via email.
• Builtin calculator when adding foods to the Journal, allowing you to enter e.g. "680 / 4" or "120 + 40".
• Food amounts can be entered by weight, or when available, by volume or portion size.
• Marking foods as favorites for quick and easy access.
• Adding custom foods for anything that is not included in the database.
• Easily copy foods from one day to another in the journal.
- Fixed an issue with exporting the journal to a spreadsheet.
- Various fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and easy, it's just what I needed for keeping eye on my protein, fat and carbs count. It's great that you can customize your own food and put your own values for like custom meals. All foods nutrition facts refer to 100 g. of particular food/meal which makes it easy to calculate every eaten qty. of food.
This app does not asking you for creasy details like how many steps you made today or if you sweat more or less . If you hungry you eat and just monitoring the right proportion between protein, fats and carbs.
It would be great if you guys can improve this app with additional possibility to make within app notes or may be breaking to each meal of a day. I would love it.
This app has chance to be the five star but some improvements are needed.
What a waste
This may be one of the most worthless aps available! There are thousands of foods, the vast majority of which are obscure to the point of absurdity--do we need emu eggs taking up memory space? If you use ounces as your measurement, an ordinary egg (presumably chicken) weighs in at about a pound and a half. You cannot enter multiple units of food, e.g. two eggs. You must multiply the components--fat, carbs, protein--of each egg to determine your intake.
Save your money, this is terrible. I got ripped off but good. Don't Let It Happen To You!!!! I gave one star only because I could not give it less--a lot less.
Didn't really want to track carbs. The description wasn't clear enough. I assumed once I got into the app there would be more screens and actual nutrients would be tracked: vitamins, minerals, etc. Disappointed.
- Tinybird Interactive AB
- 8.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Tinybird Interactive AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.