NatsuLion for iPhone
By Takuma Mori
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"NatsuLion for iPhone" (a.k.a. "NatsuLiphone") is a simple Twitter client for iPhone/iPod touch. It has simple, fast, and slick user-interface to enjoy Twitter. It's based on NatsuLion for Mac OSX and it's open source application, too.
Its goals are the follows:
- Be simple, be fast
- Feature icons
- Easy to use even for Twitter light users
- Handy for mobile usage
Main Functions (Displays):
- Your timelines: friends, mentions, direct messages, favorites, sents
- Replies to your screen name are emphasized in friends timeline
- Display user timeline
- Pair-timeline to show tweet conversation
- Reply chain view which based on in-reply-to
- Manage unread tweets
- Build-in web browser
Main Functions (Posts):
- Post a message (with showing in-reply-to message)
- Create or remove a favorite
- Autopagerize: show older timeline only to scroll to the bottom
- Use safari: show web page in Safari
- Color theme: light(default) or dark color theme
- Shake to Fullscreen: switching views to fullscreen (or normal) by shaking your iPhone
- Left-handed Control option
What's New in Version 1.52
Supporting xAuth instead of BASIC Authorization
Love it but
Could u plz update this app can't see my DM and could use a facelift and plz don't leave out the older firmware some of us can't update our devices
It keep saying that my password is wrong..
Even though it's actually the correct one. Please fix it?
Wrong un/password? Ugh really???