Natural Cures for Insomnia
By Aimfire LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Insomnia keeping you up all night? Fall asleep naturally without the use of chemicals and drugs with the techniques you will learn in this app.
The methods outlined in this app can help you achieve sleep filled, restful nights without resorting to dangerous narcotics and other drugs.
This app will teach you how to:
- Set the mood for a comfortable sleep atmosphere
- Prepare your body for relaxation
- Use colors to stimulate calmness and relaxation
- Understand the importance of exercise
- Use music and other relaxation techniques
- Relieve your mind of anxiety and worry
- Discover the importance of reducing stimulants
- Use herbal teas and warm drinks to promote relaxation
- Use herbs and vitamins to promote natural sleep
Also includes herbal tea recipes for relaxation and instructions on how to make your own herbal satchels.
Topics covered include:
- Bedtime Routine
- Room Conditions
- Comfort and Posture
- Breathing and Relaxation Techniques
- Sleep Inducing Music and Sounds
- Reduce Nighttime/Evening Stimulation
- Avoid Stimulants
- Reduce Worry/Anxiety
- Warm Bath
- Valerian Root
- Other Herbs
- Vitamins and Minerals
"Natural Cures for Insomnia" app also includes these great features:
- Full support for native copy and paste. You can copy text snippets and then paste into an email, etc. to send to your friends!
- Bookmark your favorite pages for quick and easy access
- Text and fonts optimized for clear, easy reading on screen
- Simple navigation from section to section
- Navigate through pages by using finger swipes and/or buttons
- Cool page flip animations :)
- Simple, uncluttered user interface which allows you to focus on reading
- Self-contained app, NO Internet connection required
- Use it anywhere, anytime!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: Jan 26, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: aimfire LLC
- © 2010 Aimfire LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.