Mobile Banking for customers who hold NatWest International bank accounts in the Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Gibraltar.
HOW TO REGISTER
To use the Mobile Banking app you need to be a NatWest International personal or business customer with accounts held in the Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Gibraltar. You have to be aged 11 or over, registered for Online Banking and have a Channel Islands, Isle of Man, UK, Gibraltar or international mobile number.
Supported international mobile numbers: Australia, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Malta, New Zealand, Poland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ireland and USA
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need is your Online Banking customer number, PIN and password and you can use the app immediately.
Not got a customer number? Sign up for Online Banking at natwestinternational.com/online.
If you’re having trouble with your app, please call the helpdesk on 0345 366 7004 (+44 2381 244182). Calls may be recorded.
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
• Login using Touch ID (if you have a compatible iPhone)
• Get Cash from your account without using your debit card
• Pay a person or bill
• Pay Someone New up to £250 using just a sort code and account number. You can also save the details for future use
• Pay your contacts using their mobile number
• Transfer money between your NatWest International accounts
• Check your balance, overdraft limit and transactions
• Create and download pdf copies of individual transactions for your records
• Share a confirmation after sending a payment or setting up a Standing Order
• Manage your Direct Debits and Standing Orders
• Manage scheduled payments and transfers
• Find your nearest cash machine or branch
• Hide your balance, reorder your accounts, edit the names of your accounts, manage your alerts or share your account details
• View your Customer Number – this is the number we use to identify you when you log in to Online Banking and for authentication when you call us
• Notifications to help you get the best out of your app
• iPhone X users can login using the new ‘Face ID’ facial recognition
• Managing Payees where you can view and delete payees
• Business customers can manage multiple businesses through one app login by adding businesses to the app via the Profile menu
• Let us know when you’re going abroad to reduce the likelihood of your debit card being declined when you’re travelling. Go to ‘Help’ and select ‘Going abroad’
• You can now chat to us via the app. Go to ‘Help’ and select ‘Message us’ to find out more
• You can briefly switch between apps while remaining logged in. Find out more within Settings
For more information visit us at natwestinternational.com/mobile
OTHER THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Get Cash lets you take out up to £130 per day from our NatWest International, NatWest, Isle of Man Bank, Ulster Bank or Tesco cash machines, when you have at least £10 available in your account. There is a maximum limit of two Get Cash withdrawals every 24 hours.
You can make one off payments up to £250 a day to anyone using their sort code and account number.
As a personal customer you can use Pay Your Contacts to pay someone from our app using just their mobile number. You can send up to £250 a day. To use this service your contact must have either:
• the NatWest International, NatWest, Isle of Man Bank, RBS or Ulster Bank Mobile Banking app or;
• be registered for Paym
Pay Your Contacts payment limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits.
We are proud to offer a RNIB Approved App for use by blind and partially sighted customers.
Thanks for banking with NatWest International!
This time around we’ve made the following updates to the app:
• Great news, you can now view your pending transactions in your transaction list making it easier to manage your account
• Daily limit for paying someone new, using just their sort code and account number (no card reader required), has increased from £250 to £500
- The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, plc
- 123.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 The Royal Bank of Scotland Group
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.