Navicat Premium Essentials
By PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
** Best-in-class tools for your Database Management **
For the feature comparison with the full edition, please visit
Navicat Premium Essentials is a multi-connections Database Administration tool allowing you to connect to MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, SQLite, Oracle and PostgreSQL databases simultaneously within a single application, making database administration to multiple kinds of database so easy.
** For some technical questions related to Mac App Store, please visit http://wiki.navicat.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page#Navicat_Technical_FAQs_in_App_Store
Navicat Premium Essentials combines the functions of other Navicat members and supports most of the features in MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, SQLite, Oracle and PostgreSQL including Stored Procedure, Event, Trigger, Function, View, etc. It also comes with the import/export tools that assist you import/export txt and xml files to/from your databases.
If you are looking for supporting various file formats in Import and Export together with other advanced features like Data Modeling, Visual SQL Builder, Data Transfer, Data and Structure Synchronization, Backup and Batch Job Scheduling. Navicat Premium Full edition is your solution.
What's New in Version 11.0.16
- Fixed a number of bugs and stability issues
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Mar 11, 2014
- Version: 11.0.16
- Size: 187 MB
- Languages: English, French, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd.
- © 2014 PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- Code completion and SQL Code Beautifier/Minifier$49.99
- Other great features$49.99
- Data Transfer and Schedule$49.99
- Visual query/view builder and Schedule$49.99
- Data and Structure synchronization$49.99
- Backup/Restore and Schedule$49.99
- Export Wizard and Schedule$49.99
- Import Wizard and Schedule$49.99
- Data Modeling Tools and ER Diagram view$199.99
- Oracle Debugger and code outline$49.99