By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch thousands of live sporting events airing on NBC, NBCSN, Golf Channel, and more... LIVE with the NBC Sports app. Download now on your iOS device.
STREAM LIVE EVENTS INCLUDING:
• NFL Sunday Night Football and Thursday Night Football
• NHL Regular Season and Stanley Cup Playoff games
• PGA Tour
• Premier League (soccer)
• NASCAR Sprint Cup and Xfinity Series races
• Formula 1 (F1)
• French Open (tennis)
• Indy Car
• Triple Crown (Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes)
COMCAST SPORTSNET REGIONAL STREAMS:
• NBA (76ers, Bulls, Celtics, Kings, Warriors, and Wizards)
• NHL (Blackhawks, Capitals, Flyers, and Sharks)
Sign in with your TV provider username and password to watch your favorite sports anytime, anywhere, on any screen with the NBC Sports app.
• Live Events: watch marquee NBC Sports events LIVE!
• Video on Demand: access video clips, preview upcoming events, and check out highlights from past events
• Online coverage schedule: browse the online schedule and set event reminders
• Full Event Replays: relive all the great moments with full event replays
• Push Notifications: receive reminder alerts for upcoming events
• Alternate camera angles, synchronized statistics, and extra content available for some events
FULL AIRPLAY SUPPORT:
Stream your favorite shows to your TV or monitor using AirPlay.
NBC Sports is proud to offer closed captioning support on shows with a “CC” icon in the player controls. Just touch to enable.
The vast majority of live streaming content on the NBC Sports app will only be available to authenticated cable, satellite and telco customers via TV Everywhere. Further instructions are provided in the app settings section.
NBC Sports video is only accessible in the USA and certain U.S. territories. The application requires a 3G, 4G, LTE or WiFi network data connection. Watching video over a 3G or 4G connection may affect your wireless data plan. Data charges may apply. The video quality will adapt based on your data connection.
Access to the NBC Sports app’s live video is determined by your TV provider and package, and in some instances, your Internet service provider. The providers below currently offer access to
NBC Sports live video:
• AT&T U-verse
• Comcast XFINITY
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS TV
• Plus many more providers
What's New in Version 5.0
• New filters for NBA, MLB, Golf, and College Football in the Highlights section
• Improved stats syncing
• Various bug fixes
Has gotten better but…
As a hockey fan this app has been a god-send. They have all the big games and this season, they have all the local games that used to only be carried by the local cable channel.
However, the commercials on this app are so repetitive I find myself muting them just to avoid going insane. And worst of all, the app commercial break often runs longer than the broadcast break, and goes into the game coverage. On one instance, it actually ran so late that we missed an entire overtime. Coverage resumed in time to see the goal REPLAY. You can imagine how angry this can make a hockey fan. 😡
Love this app usually...
I love this app. It gives me access to watch my favorite premier league teams whenever I want. But I am beyond upset with this app right now. All I want to do is watch the recent Everton v Man City game but when I try and watch it an ad plays and stops halfway through, leaving me with a black screen and no game to watch. All the other games are working perfectly and I even checked sports other than soccer, they work too. It's just this one game will not play! But overall this is my go to sports app and I love it for the most part.
One of the worst apps/websites on the internet
The NBCSports app for my iphone, ipad, and apple tv never work. Even when I sign in with all the appropriate accounts, it NEVER works. On the Apple TV, I go through all the steps, and it says it was successful, but on my TV, it just goes back to the home screen. When I click on it again, it asks me to go through the activation process again. It does this over and over and over.
On my iPhone or iPad, I log in, but it never plays. It constantly tells me the content is blocked due to blackout restrictions, even though I am no where near the area where the content is being displayed. Horrible.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jan 03, 2017
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 122 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2015 NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes