The latest medical research findings, review articles, and editorial opinion on a wide variety of topics of importance to biomedical science and clinical practice, from the most trusted name in medicine - The New England Journal of Medicine.
For a limited time, this free app for iPhone and iPod Touch intended for medical professionals includes free access to:
- Recent articles – published online in the last 7 days, including research, reviews, commentary, and case materials.
- Images – classic images of medical conditions from Images in Clinical Medicine.
- Audio – Weekly audio summaries and a selection of four full-text audio reads of Clinical Practice articles, streamed directly to your iPhone or iPod Touch (internet connection required).
- Video – A selection of four procedure videos from Videos in Clinical Medicine, streamed directly to your iPhone or iPod Touch (internet connection required).
The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM.org) is the world’s leading medical journal and website. NEJM publishes peer-reviewed research and interactive clinical content for physicians, educators and the global medical community.
Updated Localytics SDK
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app but where are the videos??
Every interesting case references a video to watch and it's no where to be found on the app... The cases are amazing but the lack of video is a huge let down.
Audio and video not working
Please fix the audio and videos! This app would be so amazing! I would love to start off my day watching and listening to this!
I stay up to date in the hospital elevator. Love this free app! Great content from the journal at my fingertips.
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- 4.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013 Massachusetts Medical Society
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.