Eventbrite Organizer is your one-stop shop for managing event sales and attendees on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Monitor real-time ticket sales, check-in attendees, track attendance live, and accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site. Get all the details at eventbrite.com/l/Organizer-check-in-app/
With Eventbrite Organizer, you can:
- Take control of your ticket sales with access to real-time data.
- Rely on easy-to-use ticket scanning and check-in to give guests a flawless entry experience.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of your event with live attendance tracking.
- Accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site and never miss a chance to sell.
- Check-in That Works: Reliably and efficiently check-in attendees by scanning tickets with the camera on your mobile device. Or, simply look up your guest’s name directly with a quick search of your guest list. Say goodbye to check-in headaches with our easy-to-use entry manager technology.
- Solve Customer Requests Fast: Quickly look up orders, and reissue, cancel, or refund orders on the spot.
- Real-Time Data: All sales and check-in data is synced with Eventbrite’s servers, so you can use multiple devices at different entry points without missing orders or duplicating tickets.
- Multi-lingual? No problem: Organizer is also available in German, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, and Spanish. Olè!
Standard credit card processing fee (3%) and an Eventbrite Service Fee are charged on all credit card orders.
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite is the world’s largest self-service ticketing and registration platform, hosting a vibrant collection of live experiences to fuel people’s passions and enrich their lives.
- Improvements to order fulfillment, including new reporting
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Works like a charm!
We had multiple people using this app at an event, and everything worked seamlessly. It scans barcodes super fast, lets you manually mark people as attending if they forgot to print their ticket, and has plenty of other nice features. Polished and well-made app.
I was most amazed when someone brought their camera that they used to take a picture of the original ticket printout - and I scanned the barcode from the screen of their camera! Crazy!
There are no issues with marking tickets as used, like another reviewer said. As long as all of your devices have a decent Internet connection via 3G/Wifi/LTE/whatever, as soon as one device scans a ticket nobody else can scan the same ticket again (we tested it).
Two weeks into a tour and I realize that Manager is not showing me net sales on my ticket purchases, meaning I've probably taken a loss of about 40 to 50 bucks per show over the last 14 days when settling up with promoters. Neon gave us net sales – why is that not an option here? Am I just completely missing it? I paid the fees foreword to purchasers, but have ended up eating them anyway and overcharging attendees without reason. Add net sales to the app so that we don't have to log on to the mobile site and navigate each and every event in the manager back end before settling up at the end of the night. In the last version, all that took was a tap of the finger to switch between gross and net sales. Have no idea why in the world that's not a thing anymore.
I wish I knew what the app was like, but it keeps crashing after opening it
I went through the trouble of creating multiple events on Eventbrite and getting my team to adopt this new platform and we all downloaded the organizer app. We all are unable to start up the app on our phones and when I tried to find a way to report this to Eventbrite customer support, I navigated my way down the customer service "choose you own adventure" black hole with circular customer support pages that almost always direct you back to the starting FAQ's and clicking "I still need help" when you find your doesn't bring you to a page to ask your problem, just the page that sells different tiers of Eventbrite.
Developer Response ,
Hi Karen, apologies for the experience here. This issue should have been resolved same day. Please let us know if you're still experiencing this.
- 83.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Eventbrite, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.